Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Rise of Tarot (for lack of a better name)

Excerpt from private logs

"I have lived for longer then I wish to acknowledge now. Many life times, death no more then an inconvenience to me. Countless wars, and gallery of people I called Master. It wears on ones being after a few centuries. Nothing challenge me. No more did I desire to serve another or strive for my own power. I just wanted a challenge worthy to die for.

For decades I wondered both the known and the unknown, always seeking. I have seen realms both Jedi and Sith could only dream of, until I discovered that which made even my blood run cold. I always dreamed that when this day came it would be some aberration long ago locked away for the good of the universe. Instead it was a little girl. Not something with the power to destroy whole world as an afterthought. But a child, a remnant of a race removed from history.

As I saw into this creatures mind I saw only revenge born of genocide and millennia of hate. There was no room for the power of others. Only blackness. For five years after that encounter I sought all I could on this being and its people. Though they tried, history could not be complete erased. There was no worthy challenge with this. No death I could gratefully embrace. Only stopping it before everything was gone. Though I hate to admit it, but it took the efforts of many of end the threat of its people, and it will take many to end it. I hate to admit it, but I need help..."

So...this is based on a campaign I wrote for my tabletop group. I figured if I was to give this another try that I should utilize some of the ideas I had for that game, as well as some ideas I had to toss due to balance issues. The group this is all based around is called the Order of Tarot, may even have some potential as a minor faction if there is enough steam. Largely it is meant as a Darkside group, but given the driving factor for this RP others would be welcome.

I am still working out some of the details. Somethings don't work when you aren't dealing with dice mechanics. The RP is meant to be a galaxy spanning adventure, trying to find and the creature from resurrecting her species and breaking into the main galaxy.

The creature in question is one of my old horror themed characters. I had reworked her species when I was adding her to my home game, and thought this version of her would be a good villain in any setting. I always saw this adventure as very Avengers-eque. There will be some prison breaks, rogue homicidal ships, looting ancient tombs, you know...the good stuff. ;)

The group its self depends on if I continue on after this RP. If that is the case for obvious reasons it would be a darkside group. A very subversive, implant themselves everywhere, horde powerful artifacts kind of gathering.

I can be a little more descriptive once I'm not using just my phone. I had to type this twice.

Reactions: KAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom