Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise and Fall of This Knight

Hello everyone, looking to create a sort of character who is lost on his way, going through this crazy universe solo. Someone who is biblical-like. One who speaks only with purpose, and someone who has the honor and sort of code system like that of a Mandalorian. Any idea's? And what do you guys think?

Oh, heh, didn't realize other people got this name before me, do you grant me permission? Yeah I actually got inspiration from the Batman comic Knighfall.

Also, could you give me a brief lesson on Mandalorian honor, and how they work?

I cannot grant you permission, as it's not mine to give. Names are not subject to ownership on the board. You can do what you like with the name, but it may be very confusing for you seeing the name Azrael coming up in Mandalorian threads, considering my character is Mand'alor.

For a history of Mandalorian culture - I'll PM you some articles to look over. You can also find a great deal of information on how the Mandalorians of this board function on our forum page. The "Join the Mandalorians" link in my signature will take you to that forum.

[member="The Fallen Knight"]

Also, with inspiration (and hype) from the newest Dragon Age game, I want to recreate a Qunari based character, one who is devoted to the Qun (for those who have played them.) Essentially making a biblical, zealot type character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom