Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Rings of the Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Name: Rings of the Lord
Intent: Background units for Ugohr Poof
Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
Availability: Unique
Quality: B
Type: Armored minesweepers
Strength: At full strength, the unit would comprise 12 tanks
Description: A volunteer unit of minesweepers raised on Ringo Vinda, the Rings of the Lord were trained in motorized minesweeping and in tank combat due to the nature of the tanks they use, that didn't want to sit around waiting for Ringo Vinda to be attacked on the ground to fight the One Sith. Because of their dual minesweeping-armor duties, they are making use of the Zamboni minesweeping main battle tank so that they can carry out both duties without having to change vehicles. As for transportation from a planet to another, they use two Kamek-class medium transports, each of which carrying six tanks apiece. Of course, an armored unit is not without its sidearms: whereas all the non-Force-sensitives were equipped with a M837 "Riposte" blaster sidearm, Ugohr, as the sole Jedi serving in the unit, uses an orange lightsaber with a black core instead.

With 48 sentients that actively fight and man the tanks, plus a 20-sentient-strong reserve, and another 20 droids that tend to the equipment and the needs of the sentients that fight within the unit, they were but, since the Galactic Alliance has very few minesweeping units, they constantly hop from battlefield to battlefield, with their former base of Ringo Vinda not being considered as a base anymore. The 68 sentients are a mixture of humans, Jawas and Gungans.

Having served with distinction on Malastare and Coruscant, as well as Dahomey, they remain, to this day, the elite (and perhaps only) minesweeping unit in the Galactic Alliance's ground army.
Links:

42 posts total used for promotion to B quality.

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

Hello again!

So after reading over the sub, this is a tank combat unit turned mine disposal unit.....that turned into a hybrid of both? Like dual duty? Nice idea if I'm getting the right picture, really original.

In your description, could you elaborate more on the units? Useful things would be number of sentients/droids in the unit, training, housing, what they do in their off time, base of operations (if any, maybe they just float battle to battle), etc. I like the sub I feel like it just needs to be fleshed out a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom