Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ring Ding Dong

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Silver Station[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Doldur Sector[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was an universal truth of the Galaxy that sometimes a man needed to have a problem solved, but sometimes this problem and the subsequent fixing could not - or rather should not - be traced back to that same man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Call it a concern of publicity, a general lack of time to personally get involved or perhaps a keen mixture of both, but the result was the same. This man was now forced to find himself a different avenue for his operations, and much the same could be said about Vassik Kilvaari. A Magister of the InterGalactic Banking Clan the Muun had found himself deeply involved in a lot of matters that could be considered profitable as well as… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]dangerous.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Part of these operations could be solved by the Death Watch, gracefully provided by the Primeval for his aid in some of their matters, others could be executed by the other guards trained by the Mandalorian Protectors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But sometimes you needed more… sometimes you needed that extra ace in the hole. It was for this reason that Vassik had traveled to Silver Station to meet with the leader of the Jackals, they had already briefly met during the meeting between the Primeval and the Hutt Cartel, but that hadn’t been a good backdrop for these kind of talks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Muun’s transport would exchange security codes, before it commenced landing protocols. Soon enough he found himself standing in the hangar itself, waiting for [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] to arrive.[/SIZE]

He moved towards the monitor, there was a roll of his shoulder a movement in his coat as the sudden sequence of movement left it moving behind him like some awkward cape, the pointed digits cutting through the air like a sickle through a field of grain, it was a smile that only touched his eye's, a look that screamed for all lack of emotion on that metallic face it was the eye's that were alive, plans, cruelty, or just simple cunning. "Allow him through."

"You'll have to forgive the state of the station." he addressed [member="Vassik Kilvaari"], with a wave of his hand. "We're currently moving out of the Doldur Sector."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A nod would be returned to the statement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“It’s of no big consequence.” the Magister would follow up with, truthfully he had already expected a move such as this one. It was his job to anticipate and calculate possibilities, and with the Techno Union starting to reclaim their worlds - Druckenwell, for instance - it would have been only a matter of time for the Jackals to decide to move away before it could turn into an actual problem.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Simple and respectable logistics, Vassik could understand such decisions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]The Magister took another look before discarding it entirely, no the scenery was not important when it came to the arrangement at hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Mister Mcnash, it’s a pleasure.” the belated greeting would come then.[/SIZE]

"The pleasure is all mine, we never were formally introduced at the gathering." he replied to [member="Vassik Kilvaari"], with a pivot of his core no purely organic being could accomplish. "I'm Flannigan Mcnash. Leader of the Jackals and right hand of Sempra the Hutt, but you know that already, what brings you to this corner of space?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Vassik Kilvaari.” the Muun would reply in kind. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Magister of the InterGalactic Banking Clan and-” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]This made him chuckle just a little bit, because of the irony and parallelism between the two sentients standing here right here and now. One was a mercenary, the other was a banker - though a lot of people considered bankers to be mercenaries too… in a slightly more bureaucratic fashion, he supposed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“And right hand to the Chairman of the Banking Clan.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]And then Flannigan went straight to business, something that the Muun could respect - too many people liked to waste valuable time with needless bloviating and postering. Time was money though and it did not help anyone to spend more of it than necessary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“It is my wish to put the Jackals on a retainer for delicate operations in the future.” he would respond simply.[/SIZE]

Cadan was as usual patroling the Silver Station. Yelling at those who needed it, even hitting people. Cadan had been with the Jackals since Flannigan was still human. So he was respected and feared on the station.

Cadan walked through the halls. He held a Twi'lek under one arm and a bag of spice in his other. He wore his favored trench coat, the coat wore the marks of battle, it was mostly burnt, shot up and bloodied. He wore nothing but that coat as he walked through the halls.

Cadan's face wore the same marks of battle as the trench coat, the right side of his face burnt and disfigure.

Soon Cadan saw Flannigan and ran towards him, with the soft flap of his... feet on the floor. "Cap'n!" The pirate yelled as he approached. "Guess 'ow much me bag of dust was this week was!" Cadan was obviously both under the influence of the spice and alcohol. This was largely due to the lost of one of his best friends and fellow Jackals, Fiarr. Soon, Flannigan knew Cadan would be left in the darkness of his thoughts and nightmares as he let the hallucinogen take over.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Vassik Kilvaari"]

"How much." he knew better to argue with [member="Cadan Tazi"], or tell him he needed help he'd only fly off into the dim of the station shouting profanity, it was something about 'fraggle rock' last time. "This is Cadan, my third in command. And where's my second in command." he knew all respect and fear went out the space hole when Cadan had entered. "You're friends with the Primeval [member="Vassik Kilvaari"], and they're friends with the Cartel and I happen to be quite close to them. So who has been givin' the bank a hard time?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Greetings.” the Muun would incline his head towards Cadan, his expression neutral at the display of [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]vice[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] and debauchery. But he wasn’t here to judge them on how they spend their free time, as always… there was no profit in such ventures and so Vassik would not busy himself with it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Now the true question came forward, who was giving the bank a hard time? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]There were a lot of entities, actually. It seemed that since the IGBC wasn’t boasting as much influence as it once had… that people were starting to become comfortable in the belief that they did not have to hold themselves to contracts signed, that they were somehow [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]above[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] such ventures and it made the Muun quite annoyed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“As you might expect with the recent… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]changes[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] in the policy of the Banking Clan, we have found that a great many of entities believe that they are above contracts signed.” the Magister would explain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“The Republic, certain entities that once held to the Fringe, the Ravens, the remnants of the Sith Empire.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]A flash of annoyance came forward.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Believe me when I say that I would not send you against parties that would present you with a conflict of interest, mister Mcnash.”[/SIZE]

"Worked for the Ravens, for a time." he replied to [member="Vassik Kilvaari"], there was a shudder of his shoulder as he adjusted his coat sending the multi-hued patches rippling in a garish display. "They're dying, that's why I jumped ship for the Cartel. Something about the solar wind, it just tells you when the ship is gonna sink."

"The republic struggle with the Sith, and they rarely make any ground against their opponents. Same with the space wizards. I raid republic space offten enough, got a warrent for my arrest I do." taking a cigar in one pointed digit, putting it to the flame of a lighter with the other. "Cigar? Anyway did you have something in mind?"

The pirate adjusted himself before pulling a cigar from the top pocket of his trench coat. "Yes greetings." By now the challenging was taking hold of Cadan. He saw Flannigan now as a giant metallic octopus. And Vassik as a black blob of liquid.

So he couldn't be more of a bother, his Twi'lek began to pull him away. As Cadan went he spun and waved good bye to the shape changing creatures.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Vassik Kilvaari"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom