Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Rin "Srina" Talon

RIN "SRINA" TALON
0-2.webp

Sith-corruption.png

NAME: I was born without a name. My name is hers, not my own. If I were to choose? It would be Rin.

FACTION: I serve Srina Talon and any others she might serve or care for bi-proxy.

RANK: I am Srina Talon's doppelganger, an apprentice to her and a tandem to the Sith Order.

SPECIES: Echani Clone

AGE: Physically I am the same age as the woman whose dna created me, but in reality I am less than months old.

SEX: I am female and that is all that I am willing to share.

HEIGHT: I stand five feet and three inches.

WEIGHT: I weigh around one hundred and eighteen pounds.

EYES: My eyes are characteristic to Srina and the Echani. They are traditionally a silver hue but are often gold.

HAIR: My hair, while optimistically appears platinum blonde is just off of that platinum edge.

SKIN: I have very fair skin, similar to the porcelain skin tone of the Echani species.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am force sensitive and my experience closely mirrors Srina's own. I have spent the time passed trying to master my own ability.

Sith-corruption.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Honest: I find it difficult not to tell the absolute truth and will tell others how I see the situation regardless of the circumstances.
Perceptive: I am keen to details and am hard pressed to miss something unless one were to go to great lengths to hide it from me.
Intelligent: One of the ways I take after Srina Talon comes in the form of a boon of intelligence. For such a young and rapidly aged clone, I was quick to catch up.
Skilled fighter: Another trait I inherited from Srina was a knack for physical combat; be it blades or hands I am capable of subduing many an opponent with relative ease or difficulty.
Composed: I find it easy to compose myself under pressure or stress, while I do not possess the same training as Srina regarding emotions I have learned to control mine as best I can.
Blunt: Sometimes saying what's true is not what is meant for the situation and that is a trait I suffer from inheritance from Srina's own personality.
Curious: Unlike Srina, my curiosity comes from my continued young age and rapid development; my hasty accommodation to the nature and state of the galaxy at large. I am naturally interested in learning things she has had time to discover.
Untrained: While I have learned how to apply my talent with the Force I am not nearly as trained as Srina in the way of properly applying the Force to my actions or intentions.
Emotional: Unlike Srina, who was raised and trained in the way of the Echani, I am far more emotional and find myself applying emotions to situations she would otherwise approach callously or apathetically.
Sith-corruption.png

0-1.webp
APPEARANCE:

Of all the clones produced in the experiment to better protect Srina Talon, following the incident at Tatooine, I am the one most identical to her. I possess most of her physical aspects, including her perfect teeth, piercing eyes that gold but traditionally blue, and a slender but sturdy frame. Unlike Srina my composure is hardly as consistently poised and formal though I am constantly adapting to adjust this shortcoming. It is thanks in part to Srina's training that I have maintained my appearance as well as I have, the rest due to my heritage as an Echani.

BIOGRAPHY:
I was a contingency plan. Simply put I was created as a means of better protecting the woman, Srina Talon. I was born as the first of a set of clones created to stand in as doppelgangers and attendants to the apprentice of Darth Metus; as the most similar in appearance to her I was trained from my first day out of my birthing tank to be as much like her as possible. My memories of the upbringing that was given to me are at times a blur given the short time in light of upcoming acquisitions and events regarding the Vicelord and his inner circle. However I have, at many times with her help, come to better understand what it means to be her and me.

For years I was as a newborn but far beyond the expectations of those who would have judged me for such a detail. I was raised to be tougher than I was, more confident than the typical woman and composed as Srina would have been in her political station. I was born to be her double, though not entirely her equal. My first day as Srina Talon feels so very long ago now. The events that followed my birth and initial induction to Srina's company have been something of a blur over the years. Though, to be honest, after Eshan and the loss of Tellu, the events of Kuat and Aryn's departure I have chosen to cease recollection of trivial matters unrelated to Srina.

Keeping to her honor to the faction that had given her so much, Srina continued to support the Confederacy for a time until events unfolded that I can only describe as chaotic. Srina went from living a quiet life to a player in a much bigger game of the Sith as power became avenue to more power until a disrupted ritual became something far worse than the galaxy could have imagined. While my opinion on such matters is a quiet one, most of my time with Srina curbing my interests to mirror hers vastly, I stand with those who understand that the ritual needed to succeed. But that is a matter discussed rarely, and if so only in private.

At present I stand, even now, as the shadow to Srina. I continue to be as I was born to be, but have grown to see Srina as something akin to a mother more than the original to the dna we both share. I've strived to be less of a doppelganger and more of family, though I do not spend a great deal of time discussing such things with her. I will always be what she needs me to be. Whether that be her shadow, her sister or anything else I will do it. That is who I am and who I will always be.

I care deeply for Srina, her family and her endeavors, despite the airs I am expected to put on. I am who I am, who she needs me to be and what I have become. Perhaps this is due in part to the memories I inherited from her, memories I know well enough that I did not live. Once long ago I didn't fully understand these memories, why I had them or how to rationalize them, but with time and Srina's instruction I've learned to live with these memories. A closely kept secret between she and I is that not all of the memories are surface memories; regardless I have learned how to live with them.

They are not mine, but they are still very much a part of me. Of she and I. I am who she needs me to be, I am who I have become and that is all that matters.

SHIP:
No ship particularly save for one that is assigned to me or Srina on the basis of the matters associated.

IMPORTANT PERSONS:
Srina Talon Srina Talon - Genetic donor and surrogate mother.
Nia Talon - Sister | Handmaiden to Srina
Sina Talon - Sister | Handmaiden to Srina
Vale Talon - Sister | Handmaiden to Srina

KILLS:
None as of yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None as of yet.

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come.

Disclaimer:
This character was created with approval of Srina Talon Srina Talon for the purpose of pushing forward a doppelganger and attendant plot discussed between her and myself. I am not in any way plagiarizing or copying her character for personal gain or ripping off her story or writing. This character is her own character within the parameters of her purpose. Any images and information follow under this same notion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom