Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ri'essi C-PDW Compact Repeater Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
il_570xN.407431637_icum.jpg

Intent: To make a light, agile PDW for VIP list clients that can "spray and pray" in close quarters and be stored discreetly on one's person.
Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17836-nine-tails-thirty-two-rounds/
Manufacturer: Ri'ess Regal Drives, weapon control systems department
Model: Ri'essi C-PDW

Affiliation: Alachei Mnemenos, Ayna Kottos, Black Phoenix, a/e approved by owner.
Modularity: 24-Shot C-PWD Extended Power Cells available for sale
Production: Minor
Material: Vardium Durasteel/Cobalt-Plasteel Weave with Tungsten Carbide Bayonet
Description: The first and only weapon designed by the Sikune skunkworks of Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries, the C-PDW Compact Repeater Pistol (Ceramics - Personal Defense Weapon) was initially made by the design and request of High Queen Alachei Mnemenos as a pair of two. Limited in their knowledge of firearm design but more than competent at material fabrication and weapon systems, RRD was able to produce an ultracompact sidearm capable of laying out small arms fire quickly and effectively, all while incorporating that signature artisan crafted weave and cobalt blue heraldry. The Ri'essi C-PDW is only sold to clients directly approved by Alachei and are limited to a maximum of two pieces per individual customer; serial numbers identify each pair to its original owner and maintenance parts can only be purchased by said individuals.

Classification: Repeater Pistol
Size: Handheld

Length: 213.36 mm.
Weight: 1,262.16 g., 1,498.46 g. w/ cell
Ammunition Type: Disposable, Rechargeable C-PDW Power Cell
Ammunition Capacity: 16 rounds per cell
Effective Range: 60 m. optimal velocity
Classification: Micro-Bayonet
Size: Fixed

Length: 76.2 mm.
Width: 27.9 mm.
Weight: 0.3 kg.

Other Features: None

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

I'm going to need the ammo capacity dropped to twelve, and the repeating and concealable bayonet feature taken out and the range dropped severely. This blaster is simply too small to hold that much ammo and have those kind of features. If you'd like to retain them I'd like the blaster's size to be increased, as well as a dev thread done for the blaster. You've got a good bit of features here, there's a lot going on.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] How about 16, that's what a G18 Auto has and that's actually smaller? The 3in. blade is completely possible though, I actually cut and tool my own blades in real life. I'm not trying to debate it or anything, just saying it's doable in a frame like the one above. It's just a flat blade, spring (maybe not even need the spring depending on build) and small motor pulley the size of the thing below:
motor1a.jpg

Edit: Basically it's just a Glock-18.C with an extended frame and ^.
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=495

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
12 shots max no blade without a dev thread. 16 shots with a dev thread. Blade and 24 shots with a good increase of size and a dev thread. Repeating feature with an increase in size plus dev thread minus blade. Major decrease in range either way, thinking 60m effective range, 90 with increase in size. Blade, if it stays, needs dimensions in metric.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
Kept the repeating, reduced the capacity, increased the weight, reduced the effective range and removed the knife... sorta. It's a completely separate piece now with no mechanisms. Dev thread added.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
  • Please use your description to expand upon your submission. Specifically, why do you have a fixed bayonet on a pistol, or can it be removed? Is it a normal blade, or a vibroblade? Why does a three-inch blade weigh so much? Does that length include some kind of a mounting tang, or is it just blade length? How do you handle the safety issue of a bayonet on a pistol?
  • This is not an easily concealable weapon; please adjust your Intent line to fit.
  • Velocity is not a term that applies to range, and round is not a term that applies to blaster ammunition.
  • Your dev thread doesn't appear to be completed, and your thread partner has been cautioned repeatedly against using threads of this type as dev threads. As the original judge required a development thread, I'm sorry, but I need to see substance, story, or work, not sixteen short posts of filler, innuendo, and shooting things. If you complete this dev thread in a substantive way, with at least three more substantive posts from each of you, I'll accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom