Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Rhun Grenadiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
f0119f9.png

Img Source: AC3 Wiki
Name: Rhun Grenadiers Detachment
Intent: To Give the Rhunedmen a mainstay and trademark fighting force
Affiliation: Empire of Rhun
Availability: Common
Quality: C
Type: Grenadier Infantry
Strength: 100 Men
Description: Armed with Las-locks, grenades and a stout heart, the Grenadiers form the heart of Rhun's military , both in essence and tradition. Falling as Rhun's most celebrated military tradition, the Grenadiers are seen as the pinnacle of what any man of Rhun can hope to be. Brave, Well Trained, and Loyal to the crown, these men and women will defend Rhun with their lives. Trained in the arts of line battle, they represent ancient traditions of bravery and honour, though some critiques may call this method of warfare suicidal. Either way, those within the ranks consider it a great honor and wear it as a badge of pride that they may be the first to march into battle and challenge the enemy
Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82866-las-lock/

Valentinian Alexandrus III said:
stout herat
I assume this is a typo and you mean heart.

Now with their weaponry and armor, I do need links to that. They can be from here on swrp or from wookieepedia.

Also if you could expand their description to include how they are trained and the like, that'd be great. Just needs a little more detail.

[member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

That's not a problem. Just wanted to be sure on armor/uniforms.

Alright, just keep me updated with your progress on that. Preferably once every five days.

If you can add a bit more detail to the description that would great.

I also forgot to ask for a source link for your image earlier.

With those last two things, that's really all I need from you with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom