Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhaxid

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
"My lord. I beg your pardon but... Do you know how it feels? How it feels to be left alone in a tomb for a millennia. To have my soul trapped in a box for years until someone finally found it. Do you know how it feels to be burned alive? To have your skin melt before you while you are still completely conscious? Do you know how that feels, my lord? No... I suppose you do not. Perhaps I could show it to you my lord, perhaps you will finally learn to have one redeeming quality in your life: Empathy. I could teach it to you. I'll teach you how bad the pain is that you brought me all those years ago. I'll make you pay for the rest of your old, pathetic life."
Rhaxid
The Forgotten Sith
sith_lord_by_m_for_moddel-d245lai.jpg

NAME:
Rhaxid

FACTION:
N/A (TBD)

N/A (TBD)

SPECIES:
Human

SEX:
Male

HEIGHT:
5ft 10in

WEIGHT:
Uh... He's a ghost. Ghosts are kind of weightless.

EYES:
Red

HAIR:
N/A

SKIN:
N/A

FORCE SENSITIVE:
Indeed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Rhaxid has extreme abilities in the force.

+ As he is a ghost, nearly no weapon can hurt him
+/- He cannot be physically touched. This is good because no one can physically harm him. This is bad because he cannot physically hurt anyone.
- Rhaxid has severe anger problems
- Rhaxid can be harmed by lightsabers, force abilities and can be captured by Rakata Boxes

APPEARANCE:
Well... Physically, he is a black skeleton with glowing red eyes. He looks like a very burnt skeleton. That is basically it.

BIOGRAPHY:
WIP

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom