Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rex's lieutenants armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
thibault-girard-l-agent-0.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Rex Taff
  • Affiliation: Rex Taff Closed-Market
  • Model: Rex's lieutenants armour
  • Modularity: Limited modularity (Both arms, legs and a shoulder mount)

• Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Force Alchemized Phrik, electronic components, Reinforced fibre
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances
Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: Very High
- Other: Elements - Average
- Sonic - Average
- Emp/Ion - High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Many Pockets
  • integrated life support Systems
  • Builtin comms
  • HUD in helmet
  • Mag-lock on boots
  • Regulates body temperature
  • Sonic Dampeners
  • Faraday Cage
  • Force alchemy to cause Fear in people
Strengths:
  • Light armour - Allows for Wide Range of Movement
  • Protection from attacks - Protects against range of attacks
  • Lightsabres come at me - Protect from lightsaber strikes
  • Blasters no sweat - Protection from blasters
  • Fear me - the armour create fields of fear around their users in a 4 meters in radius. The effect lasts for a minute after it effects someone. It is knight strength so people with with great mental abilities could resist it.
Weaknesses:
  • Jack of all Trades Armor: Stands up to a lot in most cases, but weapons that are meant to pierce armors, destroy armors, or otherwise break through armor systems can still do so.
  • Force can see me - as it is alchemized using the dark side people using force sense can sense this armour very easily.
  • Sealed not: if the Reinforced fibre is damaged, then the armor would no longer be sealed to the elements.
  • The force isn't working - If they are in a force null field they lose the property to create fear in those around them.
  • Force light - A hit of force light can destroy the force alchemy on the armour.
  • Gaps in me - there are gaps in the armour at the arm pits and the knees where the phirk plates don't cover the areas.
  • Lucky shot - However, fiber armor was far from perfect; and lucky shots managed to pass through.
DESCRIPTION
When Rex returned back to the galaxy at large he had a number of force users following his commands. These men and women wore this armour. It was forged by Rex himself using force alchemy along with phirk and several other items it was based largely on his old armour system. The Raven Armour which was left behind by Rex when he ran.

These light armours allow for a wide range of movements while also being good at defending from things across the board. However this lead to them being largely weak against armour piecing systems. To add to this they are alchimezed to help with defence against damage but this also make the users easier to sense. This addition creates a aura of fear around the users however this can be lost in a force nullification field or destroyed with force light.

Netherworld

[member="Rex Taff"]

Rex Taff said:
Limited modularity
I don't see this described anywhere in the submission later, so I need to ask – what can be modified?

Rex Taff said:
Weight: Light
Alchemy increases the weight of materials by 2-3 times. Please increase this rating.

Rex Taff said:
Emp/Ion - Average
Rex Taff said:
Faraday Cage
These two things don't go together. Either remove the Faraday cage or increase the EMP/Ion resistance.

Rex Taff said:
Fear me - the armour create fields of fear around their users in a 10 foot radius.
I'll need more information here. How long do these 'fields' last? How powerful are they?
Also, all units have to be in metric. Please edit the radius accordingly.

Rex Taff said:
weapons that are meant to pierce armors, destroy armors, or otherwise break through armor systems can still do so.
Rex Taff said:
Kinetic: High
Again, these two are incongruous. Please drop the kinetic rating to Average.

Additionally, address these items:
  1. Does the alchemy grant the armor anything beyond the ability to create fear?
  2. Why is the Lightsaber rating High if the plate pieces of this armor are phrik?
  3. What's the phrik coverage? Just the essential areas, or is it everyhwere?
  4. Please link the 'reinforced fibre' you've listed under materials.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Netherworld"]

• Added what can be modified
  • Changed to EMP to a High rating
  • Added more information on the fields
  • Dropped kinetics to average
  • No it does not. It only creates fear it doesn't do anything else
  • Do you think the rating for lightsabres should be higher? I though high would be enough
  • Added a weakness about the phirk covering
  • Linked the material - it is to an armour but the material is from that armour as said in the wiki page.

Netherworld

[member="Rex Taff"]

Drop the duration of the effect to a minute and then I'm alright with the alchemy on this.

Rex Taff said:
Do you think the rating for lightsabres should be higher? I though high would be enough
  • Generally phrik would warrant Very High, but if you increase it to that, I'm going to ask you to drop a different rating one notch lower. Your call, let me know which way you decide to go.
From the fiber armor wiki page:
However, fiber armor was far from perfect; and lucky shots managed to pass through.
  • That needs to go under weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom