Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revisiting The Family Idea

I've made a couple of attempts at this in the past - The first time didn't work out as the writer went MIA, the second time I ended up taking an indeterminate LOA, but I'd like to maybe try this once more, to have someone potentially write Sera's older brother.

I've edited her bio (here) to remove most information about him, so you can essentially choose however you wish to write him. The only requirement obviously is that he must be Twi'lek. Everything else is pretty much up to you as to what you would like to do and/or if he is Force Sensitive or not.

So! If you've been itching to write a new character and want to be the older sibling of a bright pink Twi'lek, feel free to apply via below or PM.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Dangerous family is - leads to the dark side it can.

:p

Only Twi'lek I have liked canon wise was Aalya Secura, Clone Wars sort've did that for me. Accent and just general attitude. Loved it. Non-traditional clothing, etc. Bad way to die, like all the Jedi.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

LOL. If you think you're getting me as a sister...
Stupid.

*actually wouldn't mind being some sort of relative just 'cause pink twi'leks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom