Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reverence

Sahar|Imperial Knights|Bastion
Tags:// Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

dbRE3u5.png

MUSIC
The tomb of Fel was a foreboding sight in the skyline of Bastion, looming over with its jagged spires and dark monolithic walls; it was the resting place of Rurik Fel, Emperor of the Imperials and guiding father of the new order. A place of solitude and reflection, a place Sahar frequented in meditation and study on the ideals and philosophy of the Emperor.

She'd made sure to dismiss the tomb guard from the inner sanctum, preferring no one else to be present in the shrine, as she made a ritual offering to the statue of Fel that dominated the entrance to his coffin room. She offered each life she took and each saber she collected to her lord, hoping the wisdom of the dead Emperor would be bestowed upon her and grant her the path to true enlightenment. Three Jedi killed upon the snow-strewn wasteland of Ilum, their sabers placed in the pile of lightsabers before the statue of Fel as she prostrated and prayed to the Emperor.

"O lord of the Imperial realm, executioner of justice and eternal Emperor of the galaxy, grant thee the wisdom to see all before me and help me bring destruction upon the non-believers, O exalted one, mighty lord of the howling abyss."

She bowed, muttering the prayer repeatedly, as she cut her palm open and sprinkled the blood upon the lightsaber of each vanquished Jedi she'd killed.

"Accept thy sacrifice, for I take another step to thy pantheon and thy salvation."

Sahar muttered, closing her eyes before prostrating to the ground again before the statue in deep thought and prayer.

E M P E R O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
THE IRONCLAD
Sahar Sahar
Divider.png

JlVLStX.jpg\

CULLING VOICES

It was an alien sight, the rituals and symbolism that the Kandaran had attached to his being in memorandum. This was certainly not the first occasion by which a significant son of the Empire was revered so and in these recent displays by Sahar he had merely offered whispers of guidance in return from the decrepit husk that rested within the ornate sarcophagus before her.

His spirit manifested, appearing much akin to as he did in his final moments. Within his Iron skin, clad in the ornate metal that he donned in the years following his disfiguration at the hands of Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield .

"Sahar." He said the name, his characteristically ethereal voice ringing out in otherworldly reverb through the chamber as he began to make way toward her in silent footfalls.

"Your display of devotion...ever humbling." He remarked, his bright argent eyes peering over the sabers dotted with her crimson ichor.

"I am no god...but so...here you place your offerings. Impressive...but even still, as devoted a Knight you have proven yourself, there is still much guidance needed until your potential will be seen. Unfortunately, our Empire's strife has bled a great deal of the wisest Knights...so do tell me, Sahar. Have you come to offer these paltry gifts to sate your insecurities...or do you seek true enlightenment?" He asked her outright.

Sahar|Imperial Knights|Bastion
Tags:// Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

dbRE3u5.png

"My lord, how I am honoured you appear before me."

It was him; he was here, in his spiritual form before her, as she remembered him when his physical form was not destroyed by the cursed ones who sought to undermine the Empire. Sahar stood upright, bowing in reverence and respect as she stood facing the metal Emperor.

"I-i seek guidance, the enemies of our order threaten your work, and I fear without the guiding hand of Fel, the knights will fall astray, and with it, the first line of defence against the forces of evil, both physical and spiritual, will fall."

The Jedi were spiritually weak, but not so much in the fighting aspect. Instead, they were rebuilding and sought to destroy Fels's legacy, an action she and her kinsmen could not abide. And yet it was not just the Jedi that posed a threat; the loathsome Galidraani and other Imperial generals that had grown fat on the spoils of war and land had become a thorn in her side and the Empire. Without a strong authority figure like the Emperor, those spiritually dead animals would grow bold and potentially secede or further bring decay upon the ideals of the order.

"I sought out the hand of the Jedi on Ilum, I was only partially successful, but I sent a message, and I killed three of their own for you, my lord."

She took a step back, wrapping her bloodied hand up with a bit of cloth as she carried on speaking of her worries.

"I cannot let the weak steer this order on the path of ruin, and I cannot let the nonbelievers succeed in waging war against the ideals of our Empire, that you and the martyr Tavlar laid down."

E M P E R O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
THE IRONCLAD
Sahar Sahar
Divider.png

JlVLStX.jpg\

CULLING VOICES

He stood in eerie silence as he let her vent her sentiment, the argent in his eyes fading to a more human gaze as he looked over her in appraisal of the Knight before him. She seemed ever fanatical, eager to bleed herself and her enemies unto the altar of Empire. He was once…the same, when he was amongst the living. His fight had all but ended, in this realm between realms, this incorporeal state he occupied- his spiritual conscience rarely paid heed to mortal struggle. The torment he endured as one of the living would suffice his obligation to order.

“I know.”
He said in reply to much of if not all of her sentiment.

“Empire will not suffice if there is no guiding hand to impose its will unto the Galaxy. You should know as well as any that there is no ‘light’ and ‘dark’ there is only order and chaos. The Jedi and Sith are agents of the latter. Both of which- intoxicating parasites which draw on the fears and anxieties of mortals.” Rurik says, pondering in thought as he drifts his gaze about the tomb, silently pacing around it in curiosity to the structure crafted in his image. The walls detailed with a mural carved into blackened marble depicting the pivotal moments of his life. A Jedi Knight at Mirial, The dark fires embracing his flesh in battle with Kascalion, his triumph over Darth Prazutis in the Gardens of Pellaeon and several other events before leading to his martyrdom against the bringer of the apocalypse, Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis .

“You can not solely fixate on crusade against the nonbelievers if you wish to continue to build and sustain an Order of Imperial Knights willing and capable of stemming the tides of chaos. If our best are continually slain by Sith and Jedi alike- then there will be nothing left. I am humbled by your display of might…but you need to cultivate our Order. If none other is willing to step up, to be that guiding hand…then you might seize that burden of obligation.” He states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom