Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverax The Terrifying

His past, ruined. His future, has just awakened.
Reverax

Massassi Abomination
Red Skin Tone
Unknown Age
3 Meters Tall
Force Sensitive
Dark Side Corrupted
Lone Warrior

One of the only remain of his kind, after being experimented with by Exar Kun. His entire heritage hid away, keeping themselves locked away from the rest of the galaxy, separating themselves from all shards of society. On the desolate planet, now destroyed, of Ithor. And it's corrupted, wasteland.
Over countless years, they had created an underground society on this broken, half shattered planet. That was destroyed, all so long ago. They lived in their relative peacefully, but barbaric ways.
After a ship, filled with Jedi Padawans accompanied by their mentors crash landed onto Ithor, they figured out the Massassi were living on the planet. Having no choice, Reverax stood up and slaughtered all of them. With few precise slashes, from his blade. They all fell, each and everyone of them. A path of darkness had come to light, Reverax turned from this event. He left his family, abandoning them and wandering out into the galaxy thirsty for death.
He has no awareness of the galaxy, or what it's people are like. He only want's what is rightfully his.

Having being living in exile for so long, with his closest family. He has honed his combat abilities in his spare time. Making him an expert in combat, although his force abilities are lackluster. He goes out in search of a cause to join. An army to become a part of.
He wishes to inflict death, upon whoever he can bring it to.

Force Abilities:
Telekinesis- I | II | III | IIII | V
Augmentation- I | II | III | IIII | V
Force Lightning- I | II | III | IIII | V

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom