Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club II

Jovana Valente

J
There was something to the Zeltron in front of her and for once Jovana was into it. Jo held a come hither look in her eyes and gently took the woman's hands into her own. The Jedi took lead in the dance as her hips moved intrinsically with the music, "suavemente, besame, ven conmigo..." Her voice trailed off in a hushed whisper. The tone of her voice dripped with desire and her eyes seemed to brighten against the dull-hues of the club's light along the dance floor. "Honesty is good, some might say it's the best." As if she'd been awakened from a trance, she answered genuinely. "It's something I value, certainly." A warning.
"Mhmmm, well, I have been told that they are beautiful and after all, "ellas son la ventana a mi alma." She pulled herself a little too close toward the Zeltron and dropped the incredibly soft whisper, a drop of breath across the pink woman's ear. Jovana went back to feeling the music in her veins as her body moved in time. "Apology accepted, and I suspect you'll be wanting to make it up to me all night long." The Zeltron wasn't the only one who had a desire for the evening. Jovana did too, besides, if she wasn't going to have fun out here then why in all of Chaos did she come across the galaxy? She certainly wasn't here to bail people out of a slave trade, at least none that she knew of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom