Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revelations [Melakoth Tyrin]

| [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]|

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it.

Words first spoken by the Sith'ari himself, Darth Bane. Followed for a thousand years by thirty Sith Lords, culminating in the destruction of the Jedi Order and the created of the Galactic Empire. The dark side itself used to it's fullest, that blinded the Jedi to the doom that loomed over them and gave way to the rise of Sith omnipotence across the galaxy. The Rule of Two, an ancient belief of one Sith Master and one Sith Apprentice, to be companions in the furthering of the Sith cause in the shadows, obscured by the dark side of the Force.

Darth Ayra stood on the platform overlooking Coruscant city. Wind swept through her dark robe and the dirty blonde that was the natural colour of her hair. The One Sith was not the only cult of Sith that had returned to the galaxy. The extent of that plot was unknown to her nor anyone else except for the Dark Lord of the Sith that ruled it from the shadow; and perhaps the five Sith Lords that governed his Sith Order and rising Empire. All of which would be revealed in time, was it always was. But Ayra had her own revelations to reveal.

It was time to begin recruiting; and it would begin with Melakoth Tyrin. She waited patiently for the Sith Knight to arrive at the spaceport's hangar bay, that the Sith Lord stood upon, on it's edge where two yellow eyes gleamed across the urban landscape. "Glorious,"[/] she murmured. "You'll be my crown jewel, soon enough..."

Tyrin wore a black hooded robe that obscured both his skull-white face and his cybernetic suit, but he was still easy enough to detect as he approached the other Sith. He stood taller than everyone else around him, the sound of his steel boots resonating off the stone floor.

"It's been a while." he said, looking into her sulfuric eyes with his own icy blue ones. "What brings you to the capital?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Revelations, Melakoth. Revelations." She turned and embraced the Sith Knight like he was an old friend. The Dark Chancellor of the New Order leaned backwards afterwards and lowered the cowl of her hood. Creating a space between them both, she lifted her gaze to the man. "You have worked long and hard for the New Order, Melakoth. But the direction of Vulcanus has led our would be Empire to doom. One Sith took positions in order to undermine or use us for their vision; and now the New Order will find itself deep underground on Mytus VII, from the prying eyes of the Mandalorian Clans, Galactic Republic and Jedi Order. But our time will come again, one day."

"As the Dark Chancellor of the New Order, I gave you a certain power over the military. I wanted to test your resolve, to see if you were fully capable of carrying the Sith Imperative as I have done since I was a little girl; and now that the New Order will be going back to the shadows, thus allowing our enemies to target the One Sith and Confederacy, it is time to bring you into the fold."

She lifted a hand. The Force took the transparisteel screen that would cut the balcony off from the inside, shutting closed on the other side. The only way out now was to jump off the edge; and this high up, death was a definite possibility. Her hand lowered and her eyes caught Melakoth's. The beast within her began to rise and sniff the air. Exhilaration took the Sith Lord as she prepared to speak these words.

"The Rule of Two has been resurrected and you have been chosen to serve the Order of Sith Lords. My name is Darth Ayra and you are to become my Dark Hand, Melakoth Tyrin."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

For the first time in weeks, the corners of Melkaroth's mouth twisted upwards in the ghost of a smile. It was present only for a moment, and almost completely hidden beneath his hood, but it was there. Melkaroth knew that this Sith would never submit to the will of the Dark Lord, or anyone else. He sank to one knee.

"Your will be done, Lady Ayra." he said, his voice cold and clear. "I am yours."

"Good." She smiled. "Very good." Her hands lifted into the air. Melakoth could now feel dark side of the Force surround them both now, shaking the very foundations of the spaceport to it's core. The moment last for mere seconds, and then the hands lowered. The beast within her submitted and sank back down into obscurity. Ayra gestured. "Rise, Melakoth."

The pure dark energy swirled around him, invisible but tangible all the same. The old fire coursed through Melkaroth's veins, stronger than it ever had before. Melkaroth rose to his feet slowly, knowing now that his decision had been made. For now at least, Darth Ayra would be his master.

"Then what would you have me do, my master?" he asked.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"In time, Coruscant is to be subverted away from the One Sith and into the New Order that we began in the Outer Rim and Unknown Regions. When everything is put into place, we shall return to the Deep Core and usurp these pretenders. The weak shall be culled away from the Sith Order, giving rise to the strong. The diluted power that has circulated among these pretenders shall no longer be passed. Our time is coming."

Her hand lifted. The transparisteel screen slid back into it's crevice, allowing them to leave the balcony. "Walk with me." She turned away from the ledge and into the space. The Niathal-class transport she used was parked in the hangar. The noise from the Coruscanti just outside could be heard, as well as the traffic from the outside. "We begin slowly. The knowledge that you now possess is the greatest secret in the galaxy. If we are to instigate our New Order, we must be vigilant to our threats and not give away to new ones."

"There is an individual that poses as a threat. He retains knowledge that is the crack to our shell. Imagine our scheme as an egg shell and this man has now exposed a crack, which will give way to the contents inside leaking out. We cannot allow this to happen."

She came to a stop near the Niathal. Her hand lifted, typing in the key code to the ships door. It slid open and a boarding ramp lowered. She planned to return to Chandrila, now that Melakoth was on side. But before she would leave, she had orders. "This man will be lured into a false sense of security, where we shall then ambush and destroy him. You will leave Coruscant and make contact with Eclipsion, as well as other members of the New Order that survived the Mandalorian invasions. You will not expose the existence of our order to them, but you will gather them so they may be enticed back into our servitude. As we move forward, the dark side of the Force will blind those that did not fit into our imperative. Mere tools to be manipulated and then discarded when seen fit."

Ayra climbed up the ramp and turned at it's mouth. "Perhaps Eclipsion, as well as the others, may join you as my Dark Hand, Melakoth. Perhaps not. It is dependent on how well our ambush goes on the would be threat to our cause. Go forth and make way to whatever sorry world the Chiss and the others now live on. But move diligently, quietly, slowly. Remember: the smaller you are, the less chance of gaining attention to yourself; and for now, we must move in the shadows, unseen, unheard of."

The ramp to the ship began to close as the Sith Lord made her way inside, leaving Melakoth to his task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom