Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reveal on Rey, and Ep VIII

Yeah I heard about this a couple weeks ago.

I'm honestly not sure where I stand on this one. On one hand her being Luke's daughter would explain a lot and continue to follow down the path that the other movies have set in terms of the Skywalker Legacy; I wouldn't be disappointed and yet when I listen to all the other theories one of the most notable being the descendant of Palpatine, the questions that run though my head eagerly want answers.

Where the Skywalkers are so familiar to us, it would be an exciting turn of events for her to be a wild card of one of the others we're so fond of.

Well, then us Kenobi lovers are in fore big hope. I really hope she's the granddaughter of Obi Wan

It would make so much sense since she's allot like a Kenobi. She's good with people, she can mind control, and tbh, she looks like someone who could be defensive user of the light saber.

Her voice also has that Obi Wan feel to it. I really hope she's a Kenobi... I mean, she heard Kenobi speak saying "These are your first steps..."

Clone. They found Luke's lightsaber. His lightsaber was in his hand. Rey is a hand clone (probaly made how clone's are IRL, but with Star warsy tech making it more precise) with a genetic mutation of becomeing female. Or the force changed that. Or she is, like, a mixed clone. But i dunno who of. Obi-wan-kenobi's mum? Only explaination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom