Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revamped, Now WIth Less Blood Sucking!

Briar Thorn

Life is a game, so why not enjoy yourself?
Greetings there casual onlooker. You are probably wondering what this block of words is all about, so let me ease your mind of that burden and inform you. I am in need of meeting new, interesting people and finding myself into amazing, interesting adventures! For those of you who have yet to catch on, the key word to those is interesting. If you feel you can fulfill this very hefty requirement, then feel free to grace me with your presence and shower me in your potentially valuable words. So my final words will be as follows..... Try not to bore me.

So as the little taste of Briar says, I am looking for people interested in role playing with him. He started off as a different character that did not take off, so I revamped him nearly completely. The revamped version of his bio has been updated as well, so feel free to click that little link below the profile picture. I can not promise I will be able to do something with everyone who responds, because of a mixture of being a little overloaded on threads on my other character and being busy in real life, but I will try to respond to as many people as possible. If you find him interesting and would like to see about getting something started though, just tag me or pm me! Thanks for reading this and for any responses I do get!

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
I might be interested, if you don't mind.​
If you do, I'll just say that your character seems awesome. x3​
[member="Briar Thorn"]​

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

Excellent. As far as a thread we could do, perhaps Briar is involved with or a witness to one of Yuuthayn's contracts? They can get a bit hairy...​
[member="Briar Thorn"]​

Briar Thorn

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Sounds good to me. How would you like to start it? So you can set the mood. Maybe light a few candles and get the music started.......

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

*begins playing the saxophone rift from Careless Whisper*​
I was thinking a nice restaurant. Maybe some Cordon Blu and white wine, with a nice cheesecake afterward. A little Netflix and chill later on... :p
[member="Briar Thorn"]​

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

*shifts form into an array of different women*​
I can be as beautiful as you want me to be...~​
I'll get the thread up soon. x3​
[member="Briar Thorn"]​

Briar Thorn

Nothing is more beautiful than the original..... Alright, look forward to it! Though I wont be able to stay awake much longer.

Briar Thorn

Time for some shameless bumping of my own LFG thread.........

Hey feel free to start up the thread any time and tag me. I'll show up asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom