Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reva Nihilus | Clone Echo of Kascalion

Reva Nihilus

R

• Name: Reva Nihilus
    • Species: Cloned Human
    • Visible Age: 34 | True Age: 1
    • Height: 2.1 Meters
    • Weight: 121 kg
    • Eye Color: Blue
    • Hair Color: Blonde
    • Skin Color: White
    • Occupation: Personal Soldier of Kascalion Giedfield, Co-Commander of Cognus Legion
    • Allegiance: The Sith Empire
    • Current Status: Active
    • Homeworld: Credence
    • Known Residences:
      • The Vodvtaki Siege Palace
      • Hjallaheim, Helgard
      • Valkholm, Dromund Kaas
    • Languages Known:
      • Galactic Basic: Native
      • High Galactic: Fluent
      • Kaleesh: Fluent
      • Dotouki: Broken
      • Mando'a: Fluent
      • ur-Kittât: Semi-Fluent
      • Wookie: Semi-Fluent
      • Dosh: Fluent
      • Twi'Leki: Fluent
      • Huttese: Fluent
    • Languages Spoken:
      • Galactic Basic: Native
      • High Galactic: Fluent
      • Kaleesh: Fluent
      • Huttese: Fluent
      • Twi'Leki: Fluent
      • Dosh: Fluent
      • ur-Kittât: Semi-Fluent
      • Mando'a: Fluent
    • Force Sensitive: No
    • Midichlorian Count: None
    • Known Moral Alignment: Neutral

• Marriage Status: Single
    • Spouse: None
    • Children: None
    • Parents: Kascalion Giedfield, Test Tube
    • Siblings: None

• The Best of the Batch
    Written by Kascalion Giedfield
    [My Son]
    He took the longest to make and he was the quickest to prove himself. My son, my recreation of the man I could have been. Bred from my spiritual essence, the perfected genetics of my Proxy Prime, and embedded with liquified voidstone in his blood. He is what I could have been. What I should have been.

As such, Reva Nihilus is not someone one would call a serious individual. Despite his brooding physicality and almost always frowned expressions, which I blame in part on myself, Reva goes about life with an extremely jovial and jubilant outlook, an outlook that in part due to his self-awareness of his purpose.

Even during combat, my Clone Echo can be seen and heard cracking jokes and mocking his enemies and friends, usually with vulgar gestures and context. As I have noted, Reva will frequently serve as the source of morale for the units he is assigned to, often raising their spirits in times of hardship and doubt. Indeed, compared to many of his comrades and his creator, myself, Reva is noticeably different and is only rarely ever seen without a laugh bellowing from his throat.

Unfortunately for Reva, however, this somewhat flippant attitude has his to him being ostracized within the Empire by those who feel that he does not take his assigned roles and purpose seriously enough. Naturally, this results in the Clone Echo clashing, sometimes physically, with his peers and superiors when they lambast him for his apparent lack of respect and ignorance of war and the chain of command.

It is believed by his friends that these clashes and conflicts are what prevents him from moving up the ladder in the Empire, although he has been quoted as saying that he'd rather keep his position to stay on the frontlines than be promoted and risk being placed behind a desk.

However, despite his flippant attitude, Reva has still proven himself to be almost intelligent as me, which I attribute to his pure genetics, and will even offer words of wisdom and sound advice, particularly on the fields that he himself struggles with.

"I am better at helping people succeed in the areas of life that I fail," he has mused multiple times. In fact, his moments of intelligence have aided the units he has been assigned to in their missions and has even saved them from destruction many times.

• Cloned Brutality
    Written by Kascalion Giedfield

During combat, Reva fights for the Empire with the standard Imperial arms and armor, blasting foes from afar with the Autokrater and resisting damage with the standard black armor that makes the Legion easily identifiable in the field of battle. However, while Reva has thus far been kept from promotion, he has earned enough merit to join the specialized Flametrooper Division and thus can be seen wielding the EWR-52 Flamethrower with great efficiency and a savage chuckle to complement the savage weapon. In this respect, I suppose that he has inherited my penchant for a barbaric, lowbrow sadistic enjoyment of battle. Unfortunate.

Regardless, Reva has also received close quarters training from personal trainers and myself and showcases great skill with hand-to-hand combat, almost to the level of experienced Force Users and veteran Mandalorians. One of his favored tactics, I have noticed, to defeat enemies is to blast an opponent into the opening with his Flamethrower and immobilize them with quick strikes to their body before snapping their neck and moving on. Reva has also shown a deep affinity for explosives, particularly thermal imploders and rocket launchers, and has stated, repeatedly, that I secretly "really love blowing stuff up" and thus it comes with the genes.

He is only partially correct in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom