Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reuniting with the First

157795-full_windows-10-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-on-wallpaperget-com.jpg

-- The trials of his journey had ended, he was no free to find a path to spread the will of the All Father as well as the search of the rest of his Deities family. He had traveled down the cliffs of the Crysifal Peak, the place where he heard the voice and crafted his new Hammer.

-- Traveling this path coming back from hearing the guiding voice that was always present with him made him feel different. There was no longer a singular path for him to follow. He was not alone, but the presence of the entity was no longer there, the future was there for his own crafting. It still felt strange that he even though he was no longer connected to the guidance, he still felt the balance his new tool offered.

-- The Hammer of the All Father, a Force Imbued Hammer with a Natural Force Crystal at its core, it symbolized the true unpredictable chaotic that was the natural state of the Force. It drew its power from life as well as death for everything was a part of the Force and modifying it in any way was to be disdained for the Natural Force was its true form and change was a move towards conflict. The Hammer was able to create things from the Natural Force, allowing balance to be brought back into the galaxy to end conflict, or at least mitigate it.

-- Jaster was heading towards a small town of Fume, on the planet of Weik. He was pointed here to find a group of Smiths that used the Force to make weapons and armor. It was Jasters intent to show these individuals the true path of a Neutral Force User, using the Hammer he created.

-- As he entered the town he noticed a familiar ship that he had first seen when he was first awakened. His mind wondered as he thought back to the girl that found him and helped him find himself. This ship belonged to [member="Loreena Arenais"], a young lady that was helped him get on his feet and allowed him to hitch a ride. He wondered if this was another sign that was provided by the All Father. For he did help with learning more about his forgotten life, learning that he was once a man by the name of Jaster Awaud. He was a mighty warrior and a doctor who helped many. But the mystery of how he became like this, a Cyborg, was never touched on. The man was told to continue his journey and his questions will be answered when he see a bird in front of four triangles. He looked upwards as he passed by but saw no birds or triangles, the mysteries of his past would stay that way till he found his sign.

-- He entered the town in hopes of finding the nice young lady as well as the Force Using Smiths.

Lori needed some time to herself. Things were changing for her. [member="Curtis Learchin"] was still away and at times she thought that she could feel him. But she wasn't sure if it was from a growing bond between them or if it was just wishful thinking. Either way, it was one of the things on her mind.

Another was of her parents; [member="Veiere Arenais"] and [member="Kay Larr"] . They had gone through a divorce, although the why's and how's were questions that both she and her twin brother [member="Caedyn Arenais"] shared. Were they never to be together again?

Since the Mandalorians were scattered due to what seemed to be never ending battles and conflicts, Lori had lost track of those she knew. Many were in hiding, but not out of fear. No, that just wasn't their way. There was more to their disappearance than that. But some new alors had reached out to her. More calls would be coming, yet she wasn't sure if she'd be close enough to answer.

So Lori was at a bit of a loss with herself and her path, nothing unusual for a girl her age. She didn't have her life as together as Cae did and she wouldn't reject the notion that she was jealous. It was just difficult to find her place in the overall scheme of things outside of going wherever she was wanted. Where else could she find someplace to think that was away from everyone, yet strong in the Force so that she could maybe ask it for help but on Weik? She felt compelled to travel here and so she parked Jaster's Sparrow outside of one of the towns and then wandered into it.

Her hands were hidden in the pockets of her coat, while her jet pack Ol' Sparky hung from her shoulders. It had been a while since she had flown. Maybe that could help clear her mind too.

Lori stopped as she heard some kids playing nearby. She turned her head and smiled as she recalled her own carefree days running with her brother and exploring around their estate on Commenor. Gone were those days...

As she turned her head to continue walking, she walked right into [member="Jaster Awaud"] . "Ooof! Sorry! Are you okay?"

-- The Cybernetic individual walked through the small town, he did not realized the world around him outside his path. Before this point he was a man with a mission, a goal at the end of his journey. Now however, he had no path laid before him, he was free from the puppeteers strings that guided him and it felt strange and lonely, but he knew that is how the Winds wished it. Jaster was the name he found out about, that was the man he use to be. At lease those were the memories that he shared. It did not feel like his memories and yet they were there, in the back of his mind like his conscious it would always stay.

-- It was while he was lost in thought that he bumped into a smaller then him figure. It was [member="Loreena Arenais"], the young girl that saved him from his daze years ago. "Its quite alright," He nodded as he looked at her, "Greetings again Miss Loreena."

-- The man stood tall, and though he was as tall as her previous mentor, he looked like a younger version of the Jaster she new. Without proper deep look into his features it was difficult to tell. He no longer wore his dark long robes he often carried, instead he was bare chested with a wrap around his abdomen. He wore light brown trousers and bare foot. On his belt hung a Forging Hammer that vibrated of Violent Raw Force Energy contained and focused near the Hammers Face.

-- He stood there resting one of his hands on the Hammer, "How have you been miss?"

Her eyebrows rose as she was recognized. And it was then that she seemed to recognize him too, though she couldn't quite place him. It was as though she was trying to decide between conflicting memories. "Greetings..." Oh how she hated not being able to recall him properly. But she was quite certain that it'd come to her eventually.

So Lori did what she normally did when she was confused or uncomfortable. She distracted from the topic and dove into another one. "I've been alright. But aren't you cold? This isn't exactly a tropical planet." She gestured to the small bit of clothing that [member="Jaster Awaud"] wore. Not even any shoes! The hammer also caught her eye. Besides being an unusual weapon, it also felt...strong. Still, Lori managed to peel her eyes away from it and look up to the man that seemed to have a much better memory at remembering faces than she did.

-- He nodded his head as he spoke with her. He remembered that she was a strong Force User as the Forest Master Mistress would have called it, the Force clung to her as though it was a comforting embrace of a long friend newly found. Even his Hammer seemed attracted to the young miss, he would have to keep an eye on her.

-- Jaster crossed his arms and realized it was a little chilly, "I guess your right, but compared to the Mountain Top and Meditating along with Forging this Hammer, its a lot warmer down here." He wiggled his toes seeing if he could still feel them, he could. It was a strange thing now that she brought it up, but he did not feel the cold. It may be that his body was too tired to register it all, he had not eaten or rested in nearly Sixty Days. It took its toll on anyone's body.

-- He remembered that he had not properly introduced himself the last time around, and now that he remembered his name it was only respectable. "It has been some time since we meet on New Holstice, I was able to remember my name and a few things since we last meet," He bowed his head and placed a fist over his heart. He was unsure why he offered his name this way, but it felt right to do so. "I am Jaster Awaud, or at least that is who I was called before I lost my memories."

-- The Cyborg stood up straight and smiled as he offered the name.

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

Lori raised a brow. Hearing that [member="Jaster Awaud"] had been forging that hammer made his lack of attire make sense. Forging was done with incredible heat. But she was certain that he should be feeling the cold by now.

New Holstice? THAT was it! That was where she met him. He was strange, as though he had woken up. Now he was still strange, but more awake rhan before. He even seemed to have found himself a purpose.

Yet when he spoke his name, Lori was taken aback. Her jaw dropped slightly and for a moment she couldn't find her voice. "Jaster of Clan Awaud?...But you can't be. You died! You're young and..." Lori found herself walking around him, looking at him in an entirely different way. "You've gotta be a son, or a clone or...something." A coincidence, maybe? She wasn't so sure of which she preferred.

-- Jaster just looked around at the city they was interesting to actually stop and look around. He had been so focused on opening himself to the Force and awaiting a sign from the Guiding Hand. It had never occurred to him about actually looking around and as the Mistress of the Forest informed him, to stop and smell the roses.

-- However, it was short lived as Jaster was interrupted by the women speaking. As she spoke of his death, a surge of pain entered his head and he winced in pain. Dead, how could he be dead, he was there now. There had to of been some mistake, either the name was not his or Lori was mistaken. However, she did not seem to be mistaken and was quite emotional.

-- He would try and speak up, but his vision would cut and he was no longer where he was before. He floated in a liquid pool and blinked a few times as his eyes adjusted. Before him was a very wounded man, his right arm was completely gone and his face bleeding the crimson flow of his own blood. He could hear explosions and the shaking of the facility he was in. While looking at the man he realized he was looking at a man who now looked familiar. It was him, but older and years of conflict scaring his face. In his mind he only heard one word before he was ejected into deep space and the ship he was on exploded before him.

-- "Live"

-- It was no more then a second flashing before his eyes, with the wince of pain forcing him to rub his head a little. He would then look at [member="Loreena Arenais"] with a look of confusion. "You know me?"

-- His look of confusion changed to an amalgamation of emotions all happening at once. "Jaster, yes that is my name, but I am not dead and..." He paused as he tried to process it all, "Son.... A clone..... something not someone," He looked up to Loreena with a look of sorrow, "Who am I?"

[member="Jaster Awaud"] was acting strangely. A couple of times he seemed as though he was in pain. Lori's brows furrowed as she continued to stare at him, studying him as he was entirely confused with himself.

And she was equally confused.

Lori reached up to touch his cheek to see if it was warm. He could be some kind of droid afterall, much like Arla was.

"Jaster was my mentor. I lived with him for a few years, he trained me, helped to make me a better version of myself. He...died in battle...trying to fight off the Sith when they invaded my home planet of Commenor. The last time I saw him...we argued...I was angry. And I never got to make that right....I've named my ship after him in his honour. Jaster was an important part of my family." She gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "As for you...I don't know who or what you are."

-- This was truly interesting, he felt like his memories were becoming stronger with the mention of the mans death. The man that held his name, a mentor and teacher who lost his life in defense of a planet. This Jaster could barely make a decision for himself, always needing some guiding hand to push him along. No, this women was right, whatever Jaster he was before was dead.

-- He nodded along with her as he lifted his cybernetic arm and looked at it, "He sounds like someone you greatly respected," The cyborg dropped his arm and looked at the young girl. "However it seems even in his last days he still wished to protect you, coming to the aid of your home world may seems the words of anger did not sit in resentment."

-- Jaster nodded and tapped his hammer that was hanging from his belt. "Apologies, my memories are not all back yet so when you said you knew the name it felt as though you knew me, but the man you knew died." He looked out to a small outcropping where the sound of metal being hitting metal echoed, "This Jaster must find his own path, and that path is paved by this Force I keep hearing about."

-- He pointed at the area he heard the Forging sound, "The Winds whispered to me that I must learn the way of the Force from these people, and I hope that can show me who I really am."

-- The Force Attuned Cyborg attempted to smile at [member="Loreena Arenais"] trying to break the awkwardness between them. However, he could not stop thinking of this Jaster Awaud she new, was he a Father to him or like she said, a clone? He would have to follow that thread at a later date, his path on the road to rewarding those that help him remember who he was.

Lori nodded in agreement, swallowing a lump in her throat. [member="Jaster Awaud"] was well respecged by both her and her family. And she hoped that this person was right. Hopefully Jaster wasn't still mad at her when he died.

She looked to where he pointed, her brows furrowed as she tried to puzzle him out. Yet given that he knew so little about himself, there was little that he could tell her. "Most children live in the shadows of their parents. And my parents live very different lives. One is a great Jedi Master, and the other was a political leader for a time." Lori left out any mention of what her Mom did now, for she wasn't entirely certain.

"I don't have anyone showing me who I really am. I'm sort of...just winging it. But one day I'll figure it out.....One day..." Of course Lori wasn't sure of when that day would come. All that she knew was that it would eventually.

-- Jaster continued to walk towards the sound of the metal beating against another, it was like music to his ears. In truth he did not understand why he was attracted to the creation of things, however, using his hands was one of the only enjoyments he took upon himself.

-- He listened to [member="Loreena Arenais"] as she spoke of her family, and the man he reminder her of in name alone. It was an interesting story, and one he liked to hear more of. So he continued to walk at a slow pace and allowing the girl to compose herself. When she was finished he nodded while looking ahead, "One a Jeedaii?" He nodded with a little of a puzzled look in his brow. "I have heard of these people, a Silver Jeedaii and a Mistress of the Forest showed me the composition of their fabrication of the..... Force I believe they called it."

-- The Cyborg nodded again glad he remembered its name, his steps were excited yet firm. "A father who is a mighty warrior and a mother of importance, not easy to be in ones shadow for darkness is where envy and jealousy fester, or that is what some tell me," His half dark skin around his one working eye moved as he looked over to her with it without turning his head. "Though I don't feel a sinful presence within you, the Winds of the Celestials cling to you like a child to their mother, the Force as your father would call it, they wish to be molded by your will and believe in your intentions."

-- They reached the outskirts of the Forges where the Force Smiths worked, he only stopped to face her. "The All Father has guided you here to my path, the reason however, I doubt is through the will of...." He smiled a little, "Winging it."

-- He crossed his arms and looked down to her, "Will you travel with me a little longer young Loree?"

Lori was quite certain that she had done well enough in not following in her parent's footsteps that no one would be able to figure out that she was theirs. Instead she was just her own person; just a girl with a ship for hire.

Her brows furrowed as [member="Jaster Awaud"] said that the Force clung to her and wanted her to use it. Lori's eyes dropped down to her hands, studying them as though she was trying to determine whether or not she should even try to use the Force at all. "I don't have any intentions, as far as the Force is concerned...I don't use it for everything like some people do." There were those that couldn't do anything without the Force, and she wasn't one of those by any means.

She smirked a little as Jaster stopped, telling her that she was led to him for a reason. However she just believed it to be a coincidence and nothing more. Why would it be anything but?

To his question of whether or not she'd travel with him for a bit, Lori nodded. "Alright. I've got nothing pressing at the moment."

-- The Cyborg man only smiled at the young girl as he moved to bend down to her. She was much smaller then him, but not enough that he had to crouch. Only enough to pat her head with his still human hand. He was unsure why he did this, but felt as though it was common with his movements. "This Force you speak of is an interesting thing that many have shared with me," He straightened up and looked over to an open area in the grounds where the Force Smiths were working. "Yet you seem less open to its embrace,"

-- He walked over to the open area and brought his hammer out with one hand. With his other he focused his mind with the imagery of full metal anvils around him, listening as the smiths smacked their hammers against the metal. He channeled the force through the earth below him, through the dark corruption and the enlightened purity that this planet had to offer. A wind like object appeared in the shape of a smiths anvil, and under his hand where he summoned all this Force Energy formed cylindrical source drawing in Force Energy around it. He took his powerful hammer and struck it once with all his might that the tremors and sparks were felt through the Force itself. Where was once a vortex of what looked like wind, now hovered a crystal, foggy white in its make up and if looked close enough one could see the vortex held within the crystal.

-- Jaster looked over to [member="Loreena Arenais"] with a smile and enjoyment in his eyes, "Tell me a story young Loree, why someone as powerful as you does not preach the powers of the Force like those I have meet so far?"

-- As she spoke he would continue to work on the crystal as if it was a piece of metal. Smacking it with his hammer, forging it with each hit into something else.

Lori snickered a little as [member="Jaster Awaud"] patted her head. It was odd and silly, but that was what she liked about it. Such an easy little act lifted her mood.

Of course that all changed when he began commenting on her lack of using the Force. Why would such a thing be important? It wasn't so much to her. She relied on instinct and the tools around her more than anything else.

Those thoughts faded away as she watched Jast do what she could never imagine happening; forging something out of thin air! It was an amazing process to watch and she just didn't want to take her eyes off of it. More than likely she'd never get to see such a thing again.

"Powerful? Me? I think that you've got me mixed up with my Dad. He's a Jedi Master. But my parents didn't encourage my brother and I to learn about the Force. Not until we were in our teens. Or rather they sent my brother off to learn it while I was sent to train under Jaster. He taught me about life, war, engineering and piloting. I...tried to go to the Jedi Academy and learn, but the rules and restrictions...there were too many. I didn't like the fact that I had to ask for permission to see my own Dad. Even if I was upset and needed him. So now I just live my own life where I'm my own boss. I haven't needed to use the Force." Most especially during her day to day activities. Dud she really need to use the Force to help her to cook or eat or shop? Not really.

-- His hammering of the creation of material was timed perfectly that it did not interrupt the young women. He listened and as the young women spoke he reached out in the void between him and Loreena using the Force. The women may be distracted by his creation of material from nothing to notice the guidance of Force Energy around her into his creation. With each smashing blow of his hammer, something else appeared around the crystal. The newly created metal bent and shifted with the manipulation of the Force.

-- It may look as though he created something from nothing, but he in truth he focused on the unseen material and imbuing a concentration of Force Energy to act as glue. His hammer was a mini Fusion Reactor with smashing matter into on another in the creation of a different material. Focusing the energy exerted from this reaction back into the hammer in the creation of a stronger creation of Natural Chaotic Force Energy.

-- He continued to work on the creation, slowly it took shape of an egg shaped sphere made of silver metal with bluish light emitted between the folded metal pieces. "Rules and Restrictions, imbalance with hopes of keeping the established and understood unchanged and unchallenged," He struck the egg like object again, "Freedom is your dream, journeying in hopes of finding your goal, a goal you yet dont see or understand." Striking it again he looked to the young women, "Trained by the best, offspring of the strongest, and yet you believe you are your own boss, but we are all dictated by the chaotic destiny with two companions through our life, One of Death who walks with Life and the other of the Force, the embodiment of Life, confronting your life is our only way to properly live free and become our own boss."

-- With one last smashing of his hammer against the object sparks lifted off the object and froze in the air. They started to spin around the object and after a second or two they were sucked into the creation and the faint light, brightened.

-- "This Force people keep telling me about has no one form, no one person sees it as another would no matter how closely trained or taught they were," He leaned forward and picked up the object, once lifted the anvil made of air vanished. He pet one side of the egg and a head appeared, eyes glowing blue and wings unfolded as it stretched. "Leaning on the practical, the seen and felt, it is a good way to live, but you must never forget that this thing that clings to you is as alive as you and me," He offered the small Mechanical Owl to [member="Loreena Arenais"] with a smile, "A Convor, small birds, but known for their wisdom and intelligence who can take down larger predators by working together with others, it would seem that even when you choose to not use the Force it still knows you for who you truly are."

-- He put his hammer away and stretched his arms. "I know nothing other then what I sense and experience, like your new little friend there, your past forged its core while the material of the now hardens our skin, but its future is yet unwritten, and like you, this little cutie is composed of the Force, it can not live without it and the Force flowing through it can not live without it." He shrugged, "A body unbalanced is brittle to change and evolution."

-- Looking at Loreena his eyes looked questioning, "Are you balanced without the Force?"

"I'm not living under the shadows of my parents. I'm not even like them. I'm not even like my twin brother. I have my own line of work that none of them ever had before." And how was Lori going to confront her own life? This sort of deep, spiritual thinking wasn't something that she was used to doing.

Yet instead of getting upset or walking away from it due to her stubborn streak, she felt compelled to stay put and continue to discover what it was that [member="Jaster Awaud"] was creating.

And what he was creating was so...so...cute! Lori held out her hands for it as he seemed to offer it to her. The Convor settled in her cupped hands and became more 'alive'. It stretched out it's wings, it's neck and it's feet before walking around her hands as it practiced it's own movement. When she spoke, her eyes never left the mechanical creature. "Who I truly am? Jaster, I'm just Goofball Lori, there for a laugh or when something needs to be taken somewhere or if something needs to be explored. I'm good with traps too. Maybe I'll be a treasure hunter or something some day..." That'd be fun. But where her credits would come from in terms of payment, well, she'd have to pick and choose her clients.

She looked up to Jaster as he stretched, seeming to be finished with his work. What he said in regards to the Force and living beings reminded her of some of the lectures by her Dad. To his question, she shook her head a little. "I don't know...What of beings like the Vong? The Force doesn't work for them. And the Ysalimiri, they create bubbles around themselves to void it." Of course she wasn't either of those creatures. Yet if the Force surrounded and lived with every living thing, how come those that were void of the Force and repelled it existed?

-- The cyborg listened to the young women as she shared her thought. In truth he did not understand anything more then the her will to live above and separate to those she loves. To be compared and contrasted to those that parented her did not maker her feel like an individual.

-- As she spoke he bowed his head and prayed to his All-Father, provide guidance for himself and this youngling as they were both chaotic souls on an unbeaten path. It was in that split second that he heard a voice on the winds that waved over his ear and entered his minds, not through words but through thoughts. It was difficult to explain, but since coming down from the mountain he felt more connected to this being that helped him.

-- "I know little about life and paths of inner understanding, you found me not long ago and I found wisdom through sharing with others for it is one of lives truest delights," He nodded his head and then looked Loree up and down, "All I can offer is limited advice, just like everyone else you must stop and look inwards to truly ask yourself the Big Question, who are you and what do you want." He then looked back at the bird she was playing with, "If you ask me who you are Lore, I would not classify you as the Goofy Individual, I'd say you are like this bird, flying around with only destiny guiding you and jumping from person to person with little boosts of belief and hope, for its always good to believe in ones self, but a little help from others can be a great blessing."

-- It was the second question he understood a little better, "As for this Force everyone talks about, I already told you that the it is always around us and in everything, just because you can not sense it does not mean its not there, we just don't understand it yet," He pulled out his hammer and showed it to Loree palm up. "My hammer is created from Unchanged Force Energy, it is neither Pure or Corrupted, think of it as a hot metal in a furnace, this power can only be found in between," He brought the hammer back and thought for a second, "Between Pure and Corruption, Life and Death, when the Calm breaks before a Storm, those instant moments where energy is changed through the life force between us all, just because we do not understand it many believe it makes them invulnerable or disconnected from the Force but what if they use the Force different then the rest of us?"

-- He waved the girl over to follow him, as he wished to continue to watch the Force Smiths continue their work.

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

"I don't have any answers to the Big Questions. I don't know who I am or what I want. There are events that I wish never happened, but I can't change the past." Lori didn't have a time machine.

She frowned a little as Jaster tried to tell her that she was like the mechanical bird. That couldn't be further from the truth. "I don't hop from person to person. It is them that come to me and then leave me behind. It's so hard to keep a crew these days." Arla was always with her. But that was due to her programming. Curtis was with her at times and she figured that he'd be back again so that they could build on their relationship more. Or at least that was the plan... Whether or not it comes to fruition was anyone's guess. Lori was used to being on her own and alone.

As Jaster moved, she followed, encouraged to continue the discussion. "I think that I just use the Force when flying. But mostly it's just instinct. Or sometimes I use it to create a ball of light. But I haven't needed to use it for anything else. I stay away from war and battles. I don't want to end up having to fight any friends or family if they happen to be on the wrong side." Or at least on a side other than her own. There had been too much of that lately.

Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom