Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunited

[member="Ventasia Terana"]
Alli had done alot of soul searching. She still liked that fiery redhead that she had hired once.. and then taken to Naboo.. and well she had lots of inappropriate memories of them during that trip. She smiled at the thoughts, and wondered where she was, which is why she was here, to visit her wherever here was. It took a lot to get Alli to leave her luxury, and well Ventasia was enough. She wanted her in her life again, no mater what that took so here she was. Alli smiled as she arrived at the spaceport, hopefully her msg had gotten through else, Alli was going to have to hunt her down.
Alli had brought a bottle of what she hoped was Ventasia's favorite drink as she looked around for her, hoping that one of her messages had gotten through. She had never gotten a response from her, she just hoped if she set a date.. that maybe she would be there.

Rebellious Vanguard
Can't life ever be simple? Or maybe she just made things a lot harder than they had to be.... But that couldn't be it. No way...

It had been some time since the two had seen one another, let alone actually spoke. Time had passed, and things had changed, and not necessarily for the best. Ventasia had gone through so much in the time passed. For the first time in her life, she just wanted things to be slow and calm. But that wasn't what life had in store for her. No, instead she'd gotten an invitation to meet up with another certain redhead. Alli Wren, a woman that she'd previously been involved with. The easiest thing to do would have been to simply ignore the invitation, act like it never existed. But, for some odd reason, she did the opposite. Now, she sat on a small bench just outside the spaceport, her head leaned back and eyes closed.

A small sigh escaped her lips with a groan following. "What the hell am I doing here?..."

[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli smiled as she spotted the familiar redhead. She made her way to the bench and smirked, wearing a gorgeous short black dress that showed all the right curves. " Well hello there stranger, I have a present for you" She said looking her over, hoping she was ok. " I am so glad you showed up, I was afraid you wouldn't. " She said handing the bottle of what she was pretty sure was Ventasia's favorite drink, but the top quality she could find. " I have missed you, and wanted to catch back up with you. "

Rebellious Vanguard
I almost didn't...

Her eyes shot open, hearing the unmistakeable voice. Returning her head to its normal upright position, the woman came into view. Curvy...just as she had been. The wide smile showed just how happy Alli was to see her, not that Ventasia could return the sentiment right away. Still, she forced the smile, mostly from laying eyes on the bottle within her grasp. Even then, she had to wonder if this was all really to just catch up? No other motives? It didn't seem likely. There was something that hung over her mind, but it wasn't like she could dive into the woman's head.

"Catch up, huh? Well, you did bring something good, and I guess I did kind of disappear.... Multiple times..."

[member="Alli Wren"]

"Well that might not be true, I might of had an ulterior motive here. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I have tried, let me tell you, but i keep returning to you. I can't believe I am just saying this... but Ventasia.. I miss you, and wish that perhaps if nothing else we can be at least friends, but hopefully more. " She said not believing she had just lost her composure like that. Way to go Alli, been here 5 seconds and you have already given it all up. She hoped she hadn't just ruined her chances. The awkward silence began, the one where you were there hoping, no praying that the other answered... and didn't flat out freak out . Alli hated these pauses, well hated being on this end of them. normally it was the other way around.

Rebellious Vanguard
Of course she did...

While she was usually straight forward, Alli almost always had something else up her sleeves. This, obviously, was no different. She simply listened as she spoke, the words seeming sliding in one ear, spiraling about, and sliding out the other. It would have been so easy to tell her to beat it, or find the door. But why? What would be the point in saying that? The two had never been on bad terms, so it wasn't as if it was deserved. Nope, she'd done nothing wrong. All that she wanted was to be close....again.

Ventasia's head returned to its normal position, a small sigh escaped her lips as she shrugged. "Well, you went as far as to invite me out here. Got dressed up. Hell, you even remembered that I hate being sober..." Her head turned slightly, the woman coming into gaze, a snide grin upon her face. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to catch up."

[member="Alli Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom