Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunited At Last

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Carliah stood beside Yusan at the docking bay of the palace. Their kids would finally be joining them on Widek. Balaya had finished training them and molding their minds to fit the hyper-age state of their bodies. She hadn't seen them since they'd been born. It felt strange, knowing that the twins would both be 18 years old in appearance when she finally met them. The Mad Queen smiled, her first genuine, not insane smile in a long time.

"Are you ready?" She asked, glancing to the side at her former fiancee. She reached over and grabbed his hand. She laughed a bit at the thought of how much confusion he would probably cause them. The kids would probably ask questions about how their father ended up being a Zorren. The thought made her laughter stop. How would she explain that to them if they did ask.

'Well you see kids... I stabbed your father in the chest in a fit of insane rage, kicked his lifeless body across the ground, and stole his lightsaber. After I returned to Widek though, I felt bad for doing it. When a strange amulet containing his soul was delivered to me. I immediately began forming plans to put him back in a new body, because I missed him dearly and still loved him,' She came up with a pathetic attempt at an explanation in her mind. It was a great explanation, if you were stupid.

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You are feeling too loud..." He said as she grabbed at his hand and he immediately noticed the change in her posture and her feelings through the force that she didn't keep locked away like he did. "Also, stop worrying, you are going to start stinking up the air with that aura. You and i both know the giant probably respected your wishes to sort of keep them normal... also, you know our kids are less than a decade younger than us now... right?" He looked at her with a raised brow as his body itched in this armor. He missed his old armor, he would have to get that refitted when he could.

"Well well... so disappointing." The look on her face was an odd mixture of amusement and sinister thought before she bashed the training saber onto the head of a servant. "No this simply will not do, you cannot just be running around that incompetent." As she was looking at him the servant turned around while she kicked him and started walking to meet her mother and father.

Daroh Fenn

D
"You fought well, but maybe next time, don't go for the win so soon," Daroh said, helping his opponent back to his feet. Sheathing the two vibroswords he used in training, he sighed at his sister's show of almost cruelty and followed her down to finally see their parents. He wasn't sure what exactly he should be feeling, his accelerated age and brain still not helping the case with social interactions.

Whereas his sister took the cruel route, he took the quiet route for the most part. Honor was most important to him, and he had no idea how his parents viewed honor. The fact he had been told his father had been Echani, and yet he saw a Zorren in standing next to a clearly insane Miraluka. Her wardrobe choice just screamed crazy. Suddenly, he wanted to get back on the ship and go back to wherever Balaya had been training them.

"Mother, Father," he said, bowing stiffly.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah rushed up to hug her daughter, and then turned to hug her son as well. She smiled again, the second genuine smile to cross her face since she had been in Vornskr's dungeons. She took a step back to stare at both of them. Something about the walk her daughter stood gave her a feeling that she would take more after her mother. Carliah couldn't decide if that was good or bad. She glanced at Daroh and smirked. He gave off the same aura as his father.

"Welcome home," she finally decided to speaking, smiling once again and turning to Yusan to see his reaction. [member="Daroh Fenn"] [member="Flint Corek II"] [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Flint Corek II"] [member="Darth Vivaldi"] [member="Daroh Fenn"]

He watched the three of them with a raised brow and a laugh as he rolled his neck to look up at the far ceiling of the docking bay when a glance from his former fiance caused him to look back down with a wide grin on his face. "Huh, sorry, was but with those loud feelings and what not." His grin never faded and he started forward with his eyes changing to his son and daughter whom he looked over for a few moments before his brow rose further. The daughter definitely stood with a sense of... being better than others, like she was some grand person to be worshiped and served and what ever she did was right. Meanwhile his son was far more reserved and humbled, his eyes glancing over them for a moment again and noticing his eye for a moment. 'Partial blindness... if not full... interesting.' He glanced at his daughter now but could not be sure if she had the same trait. "Stop with this Father and Mother stuff, too formal. Im finally away from bureaucrats, i don't need you becoming one Daroh. And Revy, who did you scorn on your way out of the ship, i have a feeling you did..."

[member="Yusan Fenn"] [member="Darth Vivaldi"] [member="Daroh Fenn"]

She looked at them and had a wider smile on her face now, her mother was crazy, her father something and her brother was well... obsessed. Revy giggled a little as she was walking towards to say hello more before. "Oh just one of the servants daddy, she tripped and spilled the drinks all over my red carpet.. it was most distressing." She amusement was on her face now before she wiped a strand of hair that had come out of place from her face before giving a peter pan style pose.

Daroh Fenn

D
[member="Flint Corek II"] [member="Yusan Fenn"] [member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Thank you Mother, and my apologies Father, it just the way I speak," Daroh said, bowing again. He had to satisfy his honor after all, even if his sister was taking pleasure about what she had done to the servant. "Revy, that was not the way to handle that. It was a complete accident and not honorable at all."

While his sister usually listened to him, she seemed to have a problem suppressing that sadistic side of her that took pleasure in being superior than everyone else.

Carliah Dakrone

"But sometimes servants do need to be punished to ensure they do not make the same mistakes repeatedly," Carliah replied, mad smirk returning now. She glanced at Revy and smiled, nodding in approval. "Don't worry too much about your Father. He's a bit on the boring side. I blame it on all those years he spent as a senator when he was still with the Republic," she continued, smirking at Yusan as she made fun of him a bit. [member="Yusan Fenn"] [member="Flint Corek II"] [member="Daroh Fenn"]

[member="Flint Corek II"] [member="Darth Vivaldi"] [member="Daroh Fenn"]

"It could also be because you stabbed me in the heart with a saber, that tends to make someone boring and well you know, dead." He smiled at her though it was clear there was no ill intent behind his words and he smiled as he looked back at his daughter and son. One like her mother, the other an extreme version of himself... this is certainly going to be an interesting thing. "Revy, Daroh, Carliah. Perhaps we should go get something to eat so that we can talk and answer any questions you two have about us or anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom