Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunion

Nar Shadda

Flinx checked into his room, it was a quiant room in an inn near the space port. He knew she was here on Nar Shadda. Flinx turned down the covers of his bed and eased his bacta bandaged head onto the pillow. bb-3 was nearby scanning for her ship. Once he found her ship he was going to send her a communication telling her his location and room code. Now that that was taken care of, Flinx needed to rest.

BB-3 found her ship, sent the message and turned to alert Flinx that he accomplished his mission. He rolled over to his master and pulled the covers up around him.

After picking up, transporting and delivering her shipment, Ra makes sure her business is complete and the credits in her account, she heads back inside her ship. Ra has no other work lined up at this time with no need to be anywhere or do anything for a while.

Oddly there's an incoming message for her and Ra opens it. In the bustle of working, she must not have heard her line go off. It's a simple message from BB-3. She smiled as she read it. Somehow he knew she would be on Nar Shadda. Ra had known Flinx wasn't dead when she had left Ossus and him behind and had secretly hoped he would contact her again. She had much talk to him about now, more so than when they first met.

Ra didn't waste any time and grabbed her cloak, making sure her weapons were in place. Her hair was up and braided like normal with its little ball. She wore a cream colored shirt, brown pants and almost knee high boots. She also grabbed his pack of items he picked up while in Ossus. Ra had never opened the pack to see what was inside though she already knew because she had been with him when he placed them there.

Hailing a taxi as the spaceport, she gave the droid the address and climbed in. The inn wasn't far from the spaceport and in just a few minutes she had arrived. Paying the droid the proper fare, Ra climbed out, making sure she had everything she brought with her.

Walking through the halls of the inn, her steps would have made noise, but they were carpeted and she was silent. She reached the correct room and raised her hand to knock on the fake wood looking door. Now her knocks echoed slightly and Ra took half a step back, waiting for the door to open.

Bb-3 came to the door and opened it, whistling happily nd bumping your leg. as the door opens on the quaint apartment. You see a holo screen on a dresser at the foot of a bed. there is a simple refresher and a galley kitchen then there in front of the dresser is a big king sized bed. there on the edge of the bed. Flinx works his way to sit up against the head board.as the covers fall you see his chest and arms scared and burnt. Flinx tries to look like he isn't in pain but you can feel his pain. Flinx's chest has red streaks and char marks where his father's saber had branded his chest.

Soon enough, BB-3 opens the door for her, letting out a whistles of happiness and bumping into her leg, almost tripping her up. Not concerned about holding in her emotions, Ra laughs slightly and rubs the little droid on the head as she maneuvers past him.

Closing the door behind her, Ra takes a moment to look at Flinx trying to sit up in bed. His chest and arms scarred, charred and burnt from his abusive father. No new injuries that she can see on his torso. Taking a few steps in, Ra takes a breath as she looks over her friend. Quickly taking off her cloak, she tossed it on a chair and walked over to him. His head is bandaged, likely due to his fall on Ossus a few days ago. Ra can tell he hurts, but is putting on a brave face for her and trying to hide the pain.

"C'mon now."

She snorts a little chuckle and reaches out a hand to lightly touch the bandages on his head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you, but I knew you lived. I also brought these for you."

Pulling his pack up onto the bed, Ra presents him with it.

Flinx looked at the holocrons and set them aside with little thought as he pulls her close hugging her as he sobs tears of joy. "I'm so happy that you came. I missed you so much." Flinx pulled away and patted the bed next to him on the other side.

Ra watched as Flinx set the holocrons to the side and reached out to give her a tearful hug. His arms around her hips and head buried in her stomach, she just kept her hand on top of his head.

After a few moments, he let her go, patted the bed next to him and invited her sit there. Not wanting to disturb him more than needed, Ra walked around the bed and sat down next to him.

"What happened to you? When you fell, I went down there, but couldn't find you."

Turning her head to look Flinx from the side, she could see he had further scarring on his back. In time, she would ask more about those though she already knew how he got them.

"i fell and and i blacked out.when i woke up iwas down in a secod hole and used my sabers to claw my way to the surface." Flinx saw her staring at hthe sacrs and moverd her hand to a rather nasty on on his abs. He let her trace over the majority of the exposed flesh of his upper body. He told her story after story about his cruel father. He finished with telling her that his father the night before Flinx killed his father had cut off some explicit bits of his anatomy so that Flinx could be easier to control.

His story and was sweet and simple, but Ra imagined it was much worse and longer than he actually told her.

"You must have been quite worn out when you got back up. I'm sorry I couldn't find you."

He took a hold of one of her hands and started tracing the scars on his body, telling her how his father had done them until he finally ended by stating the last thing his father did before Flinx killed him. He had severed the boy's penis, thinking it would make him easier to control.

Ra drew in a sharp breath at that and inwardly cringed at the thought. Though she's never been close enough to another person to have that sort of relationship, she knew about how things worked.

"If I may say so, he deserved to die. It's horrible what he did to you."

She almost has tears in ​her eyes after hearing his stories.

Though Ra had only just learned she could use the Force and had no training, she knew she could help Flinx.

"You, my dear, need to sleep and recover. Close your eyes and I'll be here when you wake up."

She wasn't exactly tired, but could use the time to relax, she laid down on the bed next to him and hoped he would lay down with her to sleep.

Much like when she had used the Force previously (unknowlingly), Ra gently hovered one of her hands over Flinx's head. She sent thoughts and feelings of healing and getting better to him. She didn't know if it worked, but made herself comfortable laying with him.

For a while, Ra laid awake, running through her mind how she was going to tell him she could use the Force, his parting comment to her on Ossus about love. That it just wasn't meant for her. How could anybody love an orphan with no history, one that didn't know love herself? She let out a mental sigh and eventually fell asleep.

She woke up when night started approaching and the light outside started fading. Ra rolled off the bed, stretching.

Flinx stretched and generaly felt better. "Evening Ra, I see that you found out that your force sensitive. and you even learned a little healing while you were at it." He sensed a turbulent part of her thoughts. "is there something you wanted to talk about Ra?"

He sent secure thoughts to her to try and ease her indecision and her worry.

She had her back to Flinx when he woke up, looking out the balcony door window. Ra turns her head enough to look at him out of the corner of her eye before returning her gaze outside. Her hands are behind her back and her shoulders are straight.

"Good evening, Flinx."

Turning around, Ra take​s a seat on the corner of the bed, her back still to her friend.

"I haven't learned anything yet. You knew. Why didn't you tell me?"

Flinx looked ashamed. "I knew yes, and i could have fully oppened the blockage your mind had on the force. However I felt at the time that it wasn't my disicion to make, therfore I left it up to the force to dicide when it was going to make itself known to you. If you want to get mad at me now would be the time, I am weak and cant really defend myself. I'm sorry I only meant to give you the oppertunity to come to the force on your own."

Even though Ra had her back to Flinx, she could tell he felt bad, embarrassed or ashamed for not telling her she had the ability to use the force. She wasn't mad at him because he had done what he felt was right at the time. Maybe it had been, if she had known though, their trip to the library would have netted her so much more than a little red pyramid and a few holodisks.

She shook her head and turned both her head and body to face him. Reaching out with a hand, she lightly touched his arm and smiled. It lit her face up like a spot light, no trace of a mask or façade was to be seen. Ra was herself with this man.

"I'm not mad, Flinx. How could I be?"

Ra shrugged her shoulders slightly and took her hand back.

In the blink of an eye, Flinx's own hand caught hers. He slowly rose to his full Nearly six foot height. He guided her hand to his cheek, then mirrored her stance, placing his hand on her cheek. "I have also learned about myself. While I was unconscious, I was visited by a creature, no an embodiment of an aspect of the living force. He told me that I had potential in force. He said that like him I wielded both the light and dark sides of the force, Ashla and Bogon, yet neither swayed me to their side. My path was called the middle path, the Bendu. he said I had a while yet to explore this path on my own, but one day the galaxy will need a Bendu to restore balance. Before that day comes I want to live my life as though each day was my last, and in my heart of hearts I'm hoping that you will join me. Yet I will not force you."

Flinx slowly traces every line of her face, the curve of her jaw, the position of her eyes, the shape of her nose, everything. He remembered every aspect of her face this way.

"I do this that way should I ever loose my force sight I still know your face and also because should something happen, I want your face to be the last I truly 'see'."

Before Ra could take her hand back, Flinx had grabbed to and put it back on his cheek. He then reached out with his other hand and traced her features with it. As he did this he spoke of a vision or dream he had while he slept, recovering from his fall. She allowed him to trace her face, not pulling away, but closing her eyes when he got close to them. He could feel her breath as he passed over her lips.

"I know nothing of the Force yet, only that I can use it. At least, I have that much."

She had course heard of Jedi and Sith, but nothing beyond that really. Once, Ra had met a Jedi, but it was just once and their meeting very short. Her next encounter had been with Flinx.

"I will accompany you for now, but keep in mind there might be times when I need to leave due to work."

"As I said that is up to you." Flinx dropped her hand and his as well.

"Ra where d we go now? How can I help you, since you helped me? Flinx said with a little tremble in his voice. this has been the most energy he had spent since getting to Nar Shadda.

It was over all too soon and Flinx dropped both her hand and his from her face. Not wanting to entirely let go, Ra grabbed his lowering hand and placed it on her leg.

"First you need to recover and then we can go from there. I have time on my hands right now."

The thought of being a companion to Flinx didn't scare or bother her as she had been the companion to her captain...which brought her back to her disturbing thoughts on his last comments.

"How can you say what I felt is love. I don't know what it is."

Ra looked down at their intertwined hands and not at her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom