Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the Outer Rim

It had been a long time since X-063 has seen his master, [member="Stardust Raxis"]: Queen of Imahalyan in the outer rim. The time he was away was spent learning more about the force, and helping those that deserved help.He spent most of that time in the Inner Rim systems. there were a few 'degenerates' that meet their end by Kenny's saber and force abilities, well X said they were criminals, Kenny was still unsure.

'are you sure she still remembers you? still wants you as her apprentice? do you really think she hasn't moved on?' the constant reminder that he will never be alone, at least until he died, X was tolerable for a few weeks after leaving for his mission, but quickly became a nuisance again constantly bringing tubulation to Kenny's mind. he still has a hard time controlling X, but he believes this was part of his reason going on this journey. 'Quite! if she did forget me tell me why she called me back to end my journey? yes, Master Raxis still wants me as her apprentice. and I've got a lot to show for the time I was gone'.

He continues his outwardly silent walk to the palace, while constantly arguing with X internally, after paying the rest of his travel fare to the caption of the ship. It had been a long time since he was last here on Imahalyan but very little has changed. but the galaxy itself has changed so much since what he remembers before he woke up after the imperial experiment.

[member="X-063 “Kenny”"]

Her apprentice kenny....she had sent him away nearly a year ago so that he may find himself more and imptove his skills, truelly she made a good decision as what came after was complete chaos and disarray....the return of her now ex husband to the droid attack on her planet along side soon after her divorce

She city hadn't changed much they held off the attacks of the droids but much of the out part still was rebuilding houses or business buildings.

The palace thankfully had stayed standing a testament to the strength of the people and there stardust sat in the lobby waiting for her apprentice to arrive as she felt him drawing closer within the force

He was too excited at first to notice that there was some rebuilding going on towards the outer parts of the city, he really wanted to see his master again.
"did some freak natural disaster happen while we were gone? there's a bit of rebuilding going on, but it looks like this hut is still standing" referring to the palace. he passes some of the palace's guards, who upon recognition of Kenny, quickly open the main doors and allowed him in. "ok let me do the thinking AND the talking while I'm in there. ok?" after a few minutes " I make no promises."

he can feel her strong presence in the force getting closer, he also knows that she could sense him. not trying in any way to be subtle or quiet at his entrance of the main lobby, his metallic legs clanging of the hard stone of the palace,(clunk, clunk, clunk). he 'gently' force pushes the lobby doors open, just hard enough to announce his arrival but soft enough to avoid damage. seeing Stardust waiting there lightens his heart.

snapping to attention, he gives his master a bow. "Master Raxis, I have returned" as a big smile crosses his face.
[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Stardust stood her ears picking up that faint sound of his foot falls coming towards her, she adjusted herself making sure everything was straight and took a breath. Certainly a lot had happened in the time they were apart more then she can really say she wanted to happen

His arrival made her head shoot up as she smiled and took a few steps towards him as she looked him over seeing possibly a few changes here and there

welcome back kenny, and welcome back x certainly you've a lot to tell me that you've learned please please follow me

She said and turned walking away towards a hall, brightly lit with a few paintings that resembled either queens or kings with a single portrait missing then hers right after that empty spot

Her smile was something that Kenny hasn't seen for a year, but even now it is only partly real. he can sense her thoughts are elsewhere, the City? he couldn't tell. he follows her down the hall, glancing at the paintings on the walls 'hum, there's one missing right before her's, I wonder why?' and X was right, the one right before her's was missing, but that was a questing for latter.

as he follows her down the hall, he says "you seem preoccupied master, may I ask why?"

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom