Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to RP'ing, seeking to join.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Anora Selani"]
Greetings!
I am local friendly neighborhood assassin droid of Protectorate, in charge of Abregado-Rae In-Character, and one of the Factory Judges in between Roleplay :p I handle Species to be specific.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have plenty of fun,
See you in some Roleplay threads!

Breakfast might be at 9 am for you, but not so much for me. I tend to have to eat on the go. Usually while I'm dodging blaster fire. :lol:
And good to know, HK-36.

Welcome back! :) You've been here before? What was your other account?

I'm always up for an RP! Here's my accounts:
This one
[member="Carona Totsari"]
[member="Nellja"]

I have others but one of them is pending deletion (lack of inspiration) and the other hasn't blasted off yet xD
(Now I'll shut up...)

I've...been a member before, but only had time to make an account back then, before work got busy. So this will be (I hope/intend) my first active character here. You know what they say, though. "No plan survives first contact with the enemy."

Yeah, I found the image while wandering through a site I found via a google image search, and it gave me some inspiration today. So, here I be!

Planning on starting simple with this character, though. Nothing like my usual indulgence into, shall we say, exotic and/or unique character concepts. Though there's nothing wrong with exotic or unique, I haven't done any serious RP in months. Easing back in seemed the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom