Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning player looking for writers!

Hey!

I'm a returning player from quite some time ago (not a big name, I dipped pretty fast for RL reasons), and I'm hoping to start just one character!

Truthfully I'm not sure what species I even want to play yet, but some of the Sith Spawn or Vampiric (does my name give it away?) Species seem very interesting - so any ideas would be welcome!

Looking forward to writing with you all! If any groups want a character like this to join up let me know!

L LustingForBlood

There's plenty of room for creepy characters in the Sith Order, whether they be Sithspawn or vampire alike!

What sort of character did you have in mind in particular?
Awesome! I'll check that out for sure

In terms of character I have honestly very little idea. Some kind of apprentice or Spawn that's under the wing of another writer is always perfect, or just a Sith Spawn more animalistic than humanoid. Honestly either sounds fun to me

Sure! Hilal needs more friends! :D
We will make it happen! Whenever I figure out what character to make I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom