Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Returning Home

Zaiden stared at the looming brown planet. Home. Tattooine. The place most important to him, beside his kingdom. Something had told him to return home, and so he did.

Stepping toward the Force field keeping the oxygen inside the large hangar, he waved a hand. The cockpit controllers knew what it meant. The field dropped, oxygen sucked out in an explosive fashion. Along with it went Zaiden.

Holding his breath, he let gravity begin to take him.

Space drop. It was something he was known for. He had dropped clear from the skies into battle once. The people had been stupified. He however had loved it and did it every so often now.

It was a long drop, but uneventful. Just about a hundred meters up, Zaiden reached into the Force and began heavily slowing his descent. By the time he reached the ground, it was explosive but he had switched to enhancing his body with the ever present energies.

Taking the helmet off, he clipped it to his bag, and began walking. He had landed near Mos Eisley. It wouldn't be that long and he was among his favorite people.

Aesro

Aesro

A
So much danger, so much risk. Just walking around. Aesro had only recently escaped his slave captors, killing his master in the process. He had run into some friendlies, but his escape from this planet was still uncertain. He was afraid to steal anything to hide his appearance, but at the same time, he was afraid of any slavers recognizing him. A vibro-sword still hung at his side. A weapon that perhaps was not unusual to see in the hands of a Zabrak.

He needed to leave, to escape this planet, somehow. The problem was who had a ship. Who was he supposed to ask to get off. His concerns and search was interrupted as he had an unusual feeling and looked up, his eyes widened as he saw someone falling. He opened his mouth in concern and surprise but said nothing. Because there was something different, though he did not know what. And there was nobody to warn, what he saw was so far out there was no way he was going to land on anyone. The fact he managed to see it at all was a little bit of luck, at least he believed so.

He looked into the sky, if he'd fallen, he'd have to have fallen from a ship. Maybe he had a ship. He rushed his way to the edge of Mos Eisley, narrowing his eyes and looking out into the distance. He was pretty sure he saw him. Then again, he also so like three other people. Though to be fair one of those was on a Bantha so he was pretty sure that was not the guy.

He groaned in uncertainty, "Alive, dead. Injured, or fine." he muttered pressing a finger against one of his horns in uncertainty.

The cloud of sand was still settling as Zaiden moved to the outer skirts of the most noteworthy city of his home. He paused, eyes taking in the area. A Zabrak kid stood nearby, a few humans moved around, a toydarian.

There was avid life. It made him allow a small smile to press his face.

Drawing the hood of his cloak up, he his face, and drew it tighter to himself, hiding the armor he wore. The Force had drawn him here, and in this fashion before he had been summoned for battle so he never knew what to expect.

For now he was ready for a skirmish should it come.

Appearing some ragged poorman, Zaiden moved into the city. His senses were on alert, taking everything in. As he moved, he stopped. Like a statue he didn't move, but his Force Shadow moved from his body. His ethereal clone moved to the Zabrak. Was the kid alright? Something about the kid...

Aesro

Aesro

A
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean
Aesro watched the others with uncertainty, wondering if indeed one of them was the one that had come down. He hadn't seen the landing, so it was impossible to be sure. He looked at them with a furrowed brow, Come on. One of you might be them. If they did survive surely they have a ship. Maybe I can convince them I'm useful. I just need a way off this planet of sand and hate. He thought the thought of being captured rising up yet again. Fear.

It was such a powerful thing, especially for a force sensitive. Though he was not particularly aware of this fact. He hadn't gotten the chance to be discovered by any of the force users. He just was one. Aiding his existence, but not quite enough. He breathed out, gripping the hilt of the sword and tightening his grasp on it for a moment before swallowing and releasing again.

"Don't draw attention to yourself. They might be watching." He told himself quietly. He looked at one of them, a ragged man. But something was just...wrong. Not that Aesro could possibly figure out what it was, "Just paranoia. Just paranoia."

Such a powerful thing is fear.

Aesro
The youth grabbed at his sword. It was a sign of fear. Something was wrong with him. Zaiden still remained as a hooded statue. However through the Force Shqdow it was as if a ghost of himself was mere inches from the boy.

It was fear. The man was afraid.

Zaiden felt for the kid. The thought that racked his mind was slavery. He could be an escapee. How many slaves had Zaiden freed, given jobs, taught when it was proper.

Something about the whole situation tinged inside his brain. Was the kid a Force users? If so he could be a slave that was being touched by fear of the others, amplifying his own.

Zaiden felt his corporeal body smile. He had been looking for more to help with his faction, and not to mention he was looking for a student...

He sent out the smallest wave of Forfe energy. It wasn't a push, nor danger. It was a sensory thing. A Force users would notice it. If the boy reacted Zaiden would know it was him...

Aesro

A
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean
Aesro remained watching, hoping for a sign of who it might be and then. Whiff. No. That's not the noise. It wasn't really a noise. He furrowed his brow and looked around clenching the sword again, it was a noise. He'd felt it. Heard it? No not right. It didn't feel like it was on his skin. It didn't feel physical at all but he felt it anyway.

Fear doubled up twice over, as he began to panic. "The chip the chip the chip." he muttered. He had no idea where it was on him, and he was looking around quickly, hand on his hilt, breathing heavily, eyes wide, looking for anyone who might be carrying anything like a remote. Did the chip even have something that could make him just...feel things. That's not right.

He muttered looking around hesitantly. Attracting some weary glares and whispers about his sanity.

Aesro
Reaction. That was it. The boy had sensed it. Zaiden was here to help the kid. Turning on his heel, his shadow dissipated as he approached the kid. An aura of calm began to exude from him as he moved.

He wanted the kid relaxed.

Sensing the thought alongside hearing, he murmured to the kid, "Dont worry about the chip. Come with me." The level of calm he was letting out should hopefully set the kid to follow as he turned and headed back into the desert.

A signal was sent from his thoughts to his ships commander. Immediately a large yacht could be seen descending from the skies. It was a notably expensive craft, letting others know his power and wealth. It was the ship if the GodKing of Valhala.

"We will find a way to remove the chip. Or locate it and Faraday it. It won't matter to you soon. Keep calm." Zaiden said casting an eye to the youth then he began climbing the ramp of his ship.

They didn't even know each other's names, but the need to be off the planet came from the kid like a wave in the ocean. They could introduce themselves when they were done with the sands.

Aesro

A
Aesro's panic increased for a moment as he saw the hooded man approach him. And yet, there was a calm. His breathing began to slow again. His panic began to subside. He murmured to him about not worrying and to follow. He couldn't be with the slavers could he? They'd have been rough, threatening, they'd use the chip as a threat not tell him it was fine.

He followed, uncertainly, but he did. His grip to the weapon lightened. Though he still looked with astonishment as the ship began to descend from the sky. Expensive, far too expensive for a normal person on Tatooine. And importantly, maybe, a way off this planet. The man offered that they'd find a way to remove the chip. And to keep calm. Which he tried to do, and somehow, was doing well enough. Though this was not entirely of his own power.

He began climbing the ramp, and Aesro followed, once he'd get past the ramp. And if it close or they went deeper into the ship, he'd speak finally, "How did you know? Why would you be helping me?" his voice was not aggressive and was more filled with confusion then anything else, confusion, and a bit of gratefulness. Even though nothing had technically happened yet.
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Aesro

Zaiden sat in a chair that was made to look much like a throne, "I did this because the Force told me too. I am a Master of the Force. Zaiden Greyson, it is a pleasure.

"I helped you because i was meant to. It was destiny. The Force wills it, and I obey. Now, here with you, I sense greatness. True power will one day be yours and I can lead you to it.

"But you will need to accept me as your Master. Your teacher. Your friend and Ally. You will do all I say." Zaiden rested back, chin on his hand while elbow rested on the arm rest, "I will give you power over my Dominion. None will counter your word. It will be law.

"Accept my offer and you will be a god among men." Zaiden ended, his gaze was piercing but not aggressive or dangerous. If the kid said yes, he would do exactly as he said. Mold the kid to be a perfect Wrath of the Grey Forces.

Aesro

A
Aesro watched him sit on the chair, or throne as it might be. Another sign of his position. He introduced himself and began to explain. The force, his relation to it. And what that meant for Aesro. He said he'd have to accept him as master, the next three descriptors helped yes, though the first was a bit worrying. But then again, that was what a lot of Force Sensitives called their teachers right? The concern about the meaning also left as he said that he would have authority. Zaiden simply seemed to be powerful. Even without all the fancy throne, the massive ship. He could have been sitting on a wooden chair made in a hasty thirty minutes and he'd still seem powerful.

He looked down for a moment, this was the most wild of changes, but there was haste in his heart, he had no reason to stay on this world. He'd already been told by the man that he'd help with the chip. There was merely a single concern and that was obeying his every order. However compared to his former life, this still sounded ever so much better. Besides everyone had to have someone they had to obey. Aesro smiled, though on and off just from the sudden-ness of going from slave, to run-away, to...whatever this position was, "Yes sir, thank you. I think that I would certainly choose this."

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Aesro

Zaiden sensed the boy conflict, "The word is not as you may have sensed in the past. You are your own. Imagine it more like I'm your boss. This will be your job..

"You will be in charge of billions. They will bow to your will." Zaiden said and using the Force he flew a pin to the collar of the youth. It was his sigil. It would note the kids power.

"We must begin your training. Soon." Turning his gaze to a lieutenant nearby, "Inform the commander we are making heading to Apo'hala." It was another planet under his Dominion.

"There I will teach you to be the greatest warrior you can be." Soon the ship jumped to hyperspace.

"Go. Eat. Rest. Get used to being in charge. Even the crew of this ship is now under your command, second only to mine."

Aesro

A
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean
Even though that was how he was mostly sure it was, it still helped that Zaiden explained the use of the word here. He took in another breath however as he explained he'd be in charge of billions. That was quite a responsibility. A pin flew at him and he nearly went to move before he realized it was not hostile.

However, Aesro had to light up just a little bit as he said they would begin training soon. They were headed, away from Tatooine, which was even better. And soon he would be a warrior. Now that was also something he could get behind. He was told to eat, oh thank GOODNESS, and to rest. And also to get used to being in charge, that part...well that was going to be very hard.

He nodded his head, "Thank you, thank you so much. I'll do my best." that he said with all earnest. He had just been freed of his terror, offered comforts of being out of it, offered power, training, and authority. So far, there was no way in which this was a bad thing.

Aesro

Zaiden watched the youth move, gesturing to his commander, "Once we arrive, remind me to come up with a better way to mark my authority. A pin can be ignored, knocked off, any number of things."

The man nodded, arms folded behind his back, "Well, sir, if I can offer an idea, go the militant route. Whenever a newbie joins the ranks, they usually undergo a tattoo that shows the branch. Simply utilize your own sigil, but make it a tattoo."

Zaiden tapped his chin thoughtfully, not expecting such a grand idea so quickly. A tattoo however could be replicated without authorization. This was something to mull over on the ride.

"No worries, sir, I will remind you when we arrive. Which, mind you, should be about two hours from now." At that he clicked his heels and left.

Zaiden smiled to himself as an idea, more of a modification of the offered idea, occured to him. He knew the proper method to mark his Shadows and Wraths now. He would mark the kid soon enough.

With that he closed his eyes and began to meditate. If the kid was sensing the Force, it would seem as if suddenly the very essence of his new Master began to spread through the air all around the ship. So submerged was he, it was as if in a deep sleep.

===================​

Jerked from his state, Zaiden looked to a lieutenant, "The commander made sure you're notified, we are moments from arrival."

Zaiden nodded and reached into the Force toward the essence of his apprentice. The kid would feel a nagging sensation, like a buzzing, telling him to return to the GodKing.

Soon enough a true marking would occur, as well as training.

Aesro

A
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Aesro happily went, trying to figure out exactly where he was to eat now. Once he did find out from someone when he explained what happened, they were quick to show him. OH the taste of food and drink! How wonderful it was! At first it was simply the feeling of eating and drinking, the act alone could make otherwise mediocre or even poor food taste good. However once the initial drive to fill his stomach began to decrease, he was able to linger on the fact that it was not poor food, but very good food indeed. Completely unaware of the discussion about how else to mark him as a Wraith of Zaiden.

And of course then there was sleeping, he hadn't slept properly in a very long time. He'd slept deeply, he'd slept long, but that was different. That was due to pure exhaustion. And he was exhausted now too admittedly, but this was also due to wanting to finally feel at least somewhat at ease. And that want let him do exactly that, a complete sense of rest.

Till his eyes shut open, he still felt far better now then before. But there was an aching feeling, a draw, a call. He stood up, "That's...new." he quickly threw his shirt back on and rushed down the hall attempting to find this Master that now would bring him to a new life. A life of power, a life of freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom