Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to the Lower Levels

Mauda

For two years i've been carving myself a fortune. In the first few months of business, i made more money than my parents had made in 30 years. But i didn't think about them, they were dead. Or at least they were as good as dead to me, I hadn't seen them in 12 years. Other than business, i'd been on the surface for 5 years. Altogether, I've been away from here for a good while. I'd been thinking about myself and my past since I made my way to the surface. I'd been thinking a lot about those who made me who I am. I still remember the names of every dreg I'd been sold to. I also remember what they did to me. That, was really why i came back.

It was exactly how i remembered it. Dark, wet and cold with distant screams and the odd blaster shot. I could feel the malice and pain. All the suffering bred from this cesspit coursed through me like heat. But what did i expect? The government abandoned these levels a long time ago and the First Order wasn't about to make any changes. Overpopulation was the reason this was a problem and the Jedi exacerbated that with their Open Border policy and idealistic marketing of the planet. That Council was such a useless lot of scum.

I wanted to find Juk Ziku, a low life Ishi-Tib and the first man to purchase me when i was 11 years old. That pathetic alien lay my foundation and i wanted to show him what he built. I wanted to compile my years of suffering into the most painful 2 minutes of his inferior existence. Thoughts like that got my blood flowing.

I stood, observing my surroundings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - Help me, Mug me, or simply greet me. Whatever :)

[member="Orex Mauda"]

I'd been traveling the galaxy for quite a few years. No where on the surface was there as many cut throat dogs as down here. With nothing but a blaster on my hip, I ventured down there. My ship was in need of fuel, and of course I was looking to make new connects.

That's when I happened upon the slavers market. It made me throw up in my mouth a little, but then I devised a plan. I didn't much like slavery and that was one of the few goods I refused to haul. I walked up creds jangling in my pockets and looked over the two sorry looking Twi'leks that were there.

I was greeted with a blaster shoved in my face by a nasty looking Rodian.

"No touchy!"

"Relax dude, I'm not touching nothin'."

I produced a thousand credit chip. Pretty much my bread and butter for the next month, but I had a feeling good things came to those who did good themselves.

"This suffice for the two of them?"

Mauda

[member="Cait Sandusky"]

Looking around, I caught sight of a somewhat out-of-place character. A young woman, older than myself but hardly old. She was interacting with some more homely lifeforms. A Rodian and a pair of Twi'leks. Twi'leks were often subject to slavery and Rodians were rarely seen without one or two by their side. I knew instantly what this was, it was a deal.

My hatred for living things was bested only by my hatred for Slavery. This Rodian was selling his last slaves and breathing his last breaths, he was going to die. But I needed to find Juk and this Rodian was in the business so I had some need of him. My thoughts then switched to the Woman. She wasn't from here. She had money, comparatively sophisticated weaponry and a face that didn't quite match the slave market. However, looks can be deceiving, and she was buying the Twi'leks. I decided I was going to talk to both of them first. Get what i needed from the Rodian and find out a bit about the lady.

I walked over to the small group, reached out with the force and grabbed the Rodian by the throat, pulling him towards me.

"What do you know about Juk Ziku?"

[member="Orex Mauda"]

The Rodian had just managed to take my creds when I seen another dude come up and grab him by the throat. I had to suppress the urge to laugh as I watched. The two Twi'leks glanced nervously at me and I shrugged, simply handing them the keys to their shackles.

"You can stay or go. I don't much care. If ya need work, I got a ship. Pays shit, but it's a place to sleep."

Then I turned back to the confrontation at hand. The Rodian was babbling everything he knew about this dude. Where he lived etc. I didn't care too much about that either. I still had to put food in my crews mouth. So I played the part of the opportunistic scumbag.

I drew my blaster, aimed it dead at the Rodians head, taking care to keep the other guy out of my line of fire. Then I took his cred pouch, and stuffed in the pocket of my duster jacket. I decided now that the bills were paid, my prior Marine experience might pay off some more. This other dude looked intent to put said Rodian out of business. I was all about one less slaver in the 'verse.

"Yeah answer the questions faster bud."

I shook my blaster a lil and slipped my finger in the trigger well.

Rodian knew I wasn't playing.

Mauda

[member="Cait Sandusky"]

The Rodian was surprisingly well connected and i got more or less what I needed. As he babbled and pleaded my attention drifted to who was certainly no longer a customer. Having freed the slaves and was now threatening the slaver alongside me, I decided she wasn't scum like the rest, but still a threat nonetheless.. One I knew i'd be assessing soon.

He was weak. Like a lot of Rodians he was arrogant and simple minded. And so for an amateur in the force such as myself, he wasn't going to be difficult. After listening to everything he had to say, I let him go.

"Thank you. You have been very helpful"

Relief poured off him in waves. It was amusing to say the least, he had no concept of the next few seconds.
I turned to the woman. She gave a somewhat friendly vibe and wasn't intent on threatening me, so that was a start.

"What brings you down here?"

As I spoke I probed the joints and sockets of the Rodian with the force and thought what sort of impression this was going to make.
I reversed his spine, bent his knees backwards and dislocated his shoulders. With careful deliberation I reduced the Rodian to an unnatural mass of contorted limbs while images of Tyrn Malik, the man who was truly responsible for me flashed in my mind. If this Rodian were a Zabrak, The two would have been almost indistinguishable to me.

My attention returned to the Woman

Lord Combattere

L
The Chiss moved around the various alleys and streets cloaked in black, he was following the criminals and he could feel another force user nearby but he was unaware of his position.

" Criminals ... they will do "

The Chiss was gonna attack the criminals if he could catch them off guard his powers in the force had grown slightly, but his lightsaber technique had tripled. He was not equal to Masters of the force so he liked to use sneak attacks to catch opponents off guard.

If he failed on the sneak attack he had an ace up his sleeve that he could use in case he ends up in trouble, the Chiss jumped onto a nearby building to look down and see if he could spot anyone.

[member="The White Lancier"] | [member="Orex Mauda"] | [member="Cait Sandusky"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom