Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to the galaxy at large. (Character introduction)

It was time to return to the galaxy at large. I did not know the name of this rock nor where it was. What I did know was that an Old Republic base was here. I had been using it for shelter for the last 8 year's. There was enough ammunition for both the blaster pistol and rifle I had scavenged from the base. I only need a ship to get off of this rock. Markol went inside the base to eat an MRE not knowing what fortune might come his way. Maybe someone would offer him passage to the nearest point of civilization or they might work together to navigate the galaxy. One can only imagine the possibilities.

Rekha was running around getting supplies together for the trip back to Coruscant. There were big changes in the galaxy the borders were shifting one more time and time was something she had little of to spare.

The base had been on her radar for a time to drop into and strip out what she could find what she didn't expect was.........occupants. She smiled as she entered she could hear the skittering of tiny feet. Wildlife maybe.

But the boot prints now that got her interest and quickly. She laid her hand on her blaster she didn't know whether she was encountering friend or foe...but either way they would get the business end of the blaster first and then they'd get questions.

She walked slowly, "Anyone here?" She called out in her most cautious voice.

Markol Markol

I heard a voice from outside. Strange, I haven't seen anyone on this rock in 8 year's. Then again it's not like I explored the planet ever since I got here. Mind as well find out who our guest is.

I stowed away the remnants of my MRE, putting it in the crate where they were normally. Then I quickly pulled out my rifle then turned the safety off, making more of an audible sound than I like. From what I could find out about it, it was a DC-15S carbine rifle.

Anyway's I slowly creeped up to the door rifle at the ready. I had no idea if this person was armed but it's better to be safe than sorry. I peeked around the corner and spotted a human woman, hand near a blaster. I quickly receded behind the door again. How should I handle this? I shrugged and decided to go blaster first. So I quickly popped out rifle aimed at our guest then shouted "Hand's where I can see them, Identify yourself!"

In here a sound carried a bit further than normal the lack of people and moving equipment a click could echo easily. Rekha paused her green eyes scanned the hall ahead. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the guy jumped into the hall.

"What the FETH!" Her gaze turned hard as she looked at him, "Listen cupcake you're in republic space" She kept her hand on the blaster she didn't want anymore wounds than she already had and she didn't really want to hurt anyone unless pushed.

"I'm Captain Rekha Kaarde, who are you?" She did not move much aside from taking a step to her right to put her more into the hall, yep she was making herself a bigger target.

Markol Markol

Looks like I'm still in Republic space. Not too bad but I doubt I will be joining them anytime soon. There should be no harm in giving my name. I severely doubt anyone remembers it let alone heard of it. "I am Markol, Markol Pasorgi." Why is she moving out into the open? I keep my blaster trained on her as she takes a single step to her right. "My personal advice, do not move any further! What is the current state of the galaxy?" Now I have a feeling she might not share anything with me unless I elaborate further. But I'm not the one with a blaster pointed at them so I guess she'll have to sort it out.

"Things are always changing cupcake.... Markol Markol I don't recognize the name. Should I?" Should she was there some roster out there in space that blinked off and on saying who was missing, and who was bad ass, or thought they were bad ass?

She smiled though it was what she did, always smile and let them think whatever they want.

"Personal Advice, are you a consultant?" She tilted her head...she needed to be careful she could be a bit too sarcastic for anyone and it would one day get her in deep trouble.

"The galaxy...what exactly do you want to know....and if you expect any type consideration, I would lower the blaster...If I was going to kill you we wouldn't be standing here chit chatting" She gave him that smile that wasn't really the inviting kind it was the let's not be dumbarses kind. Last thing she needed was a blaster hole in her shirt or pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom