Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to Madness

Planet: Echidna
Time: 1300

"My Lord, it's not possible. you're dead." The sound of a quivering voice spoke.

Standing bellow a mountain of armor was a Yuuzhan Vong horde pantheon high priest, serving to Yun-Grod and caretaker to what remained of Echidna after the Arceneau trade companies brutal onslaught of Circe's company. The entire planet was at chaos and only one person could bring it all back to order, to restore the armies of the horde and return to the mission of burning it all to the ground. Dredge.

"Well it would appear the rumors of my death would appear quite false, unlike yours however."

"My lord n-" Was all the Vong priest could say before the inferno was rammed through their chest.

Dredge looked down at the pathetic piece of dead flesh that clung to his blade and smiled at it, oh how that felt good. A planet once forgotten after years of war and death would soon breath life again, it would soon usher forth a new wave of death upon the galaxy. This time it would not be lead by the weak and worthless Dredge of this galaxy. No this time the Mirrorverse would play a part in the deaths of millions, and from that dimension came forth the monster Dredge, a man with a very different story and a lust for nothing but murder.

"My lord, shall I inform the Graug and fellow Vong that you have returned?" A cowering worker caste Vong said to the man.

"That would be wise to do so, I want any warriors remaining rallied, tell them that I have returned to lead us out of mediocrity and back into the light of the galaxy." Dredge said as his single red eye burned into the servant.

"Yes my lord right away my lord!" The Vong bowed and soon ran off to go raise the word that Dredge had returned, or at least who they thought was Dredge.

"Someone ready my ship, we go to Aurum soon to rally the survivors there. I want all legions to come in and report for the purge." Dredge said to another servant as he stepped up to the throne.

Sitting down the mad Yuuzhan Vong sighed rather contently and began to laugh madly.

"Goooood. Now rally them and find the known as Rasu Gan, she will be first. Kill her and take my revenge from her. But do not simply strike, no take everything she loves, make her watch as you kill the innocent, make her suffer." The voice in Dredge's head said with a snake oil tone.

"Gladly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom