Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to Ankhypt

xplwHshl.jpg

After a particularly disturbing vision just one year ago, Briga Tinn, exiled Sith Knight and prophet of the Caprine species, had retreated into a hermetic existence in her Grand Temple of Ax’no. No one during this time was to disturb the Balae, though prayers, offerings and even festivals were still held daily in her honor. The only creature she deigned to speak to was Baraz, her long-suffering Iktotchi assistant.

“You must make an appearance soon or our people will lose faith in you.”

“We could hold a grand procession in the main square with flowers and food and music, but that is not what our population gravitates towards. It’s not one Caprine, it’s the concept of power.”

“But you are the embodiment of power, my Goddess. And our population really enjoys a drunken party, last I observed."

As she lay upon a low, padded dais, she only turned away from him to face the wall, content in her melancholia. Maybe, just maybe, I don’t want to be a Goddess anymore, she thought, though she would never admit it to Baraz.

Yet that night, she fled the temple without knowledge of assistants or aides or any Caprine or Iktotchi which served her, except for one being. Piloting the Spectre, she lifted off of Iktoch with Nakari, a white Anubian handmaiden, given to her one year ago as a gift from someone she needed to see. The Sith required counsel from this wise and charming leader with whom she had an alliance. At least she hoped it was still intact.

Darth Ax’no landed upon Ankhypt with the hope that not too much time had passed between the Pharaoh and the Prophet that she would not be allowed to land in such a rogue fashion in the middle of Tairos.

[member="Ankharbis the Great"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom