Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Return of the King

Darth Desolous

D
Hello all, please bear with me this is my first go at one of these looking for group postings, so I will do my best to make sense of things!

I am hoping to find a few writers who might be interested in helping me craft a story full of dark sorcery, martial conquest, and some good old fashion religious wars. The basic idea for the story is that a small sect of Kissai, an ancient sub species of the pure blooded Sith, the priest cast of the society, fled to the Deep South of the galaxy following the Great Hyperspace War. The first one, the warm up for the one going on now. ;)

This small group of Kissai believed that the one and only true Sith’ari was King Adas, the first Sith to unite Korriban and the Sith species as a whole. He was the most powerful Sith to live in his time, and his legacy would go on to influence many other Sith throughout legends and canon lore. He was killed long ago, but this sect of Kissai believed that some part of his soul lived on. They were forced to flee before they could investigate this belief, and over the centuries since their exile have kept this belief alive, though it has morphed. Now, the descendants of this cult, The Children of Adas, believe that the first Sith’ari’s spirit lives on, but rather than wanting to revive him, they want to have their chosen individual absorb the spirit of Adas, creating the perfect Sith’ari in their hopes of uniting the Sith.

I am hoping to find some people who would be interested in helping get this idea off the ground and writing a story of religious fanatics seeking to return to Korriban, and create the Sith’ari they think the Sith need. This group will be part of the Sith Order, a subset within their Warlord system, but will continue their drives far beyond the borders of the growing Sith nation.

If you might have a Sith, a soldier or perhaps even a scholar or priest who might be interested, or would be down to work on a new character with me for the idea, I would love to hear from you!

Hello! My character is not really a Sith, but a pretty non-standard occult researcher Ithorian who uses the Dark Side of the Force and was raised in an obscure Dark Side cult. I may participate in your threads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom