Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Alliance

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk[/youtube]​
Check one two. Is this thing on?

It's been a while. As most of you know, this group was well on its way to becoming the Jedi Academy Network of rebel minors. But sometimes fortune conspires to challenge our expectations, and now we find ourselves in the unique position of being able to resume our close relationship with ORC and in so doing reclaim the Galactic Alliance's ancestral homeland.

You may have noticed that there is a new faction thread up. This will mark the prelude to a Coalition dominion campaign that will hopefully culminate in the acquisition of Sullust. Instead of ragtag exiles constantly on the run, we'll be ragtag exiles taking back our home and starting over.

I understand that this is a sudden shift from the way things were going, and may interfere with certain writers' plans. Some of you have already established your characters in other factions, holding on to your AiE badges and making the Alliance your own thing. I don't want to mess with any of that, so any splinter groups or foreign chapters will not be challenged, but welcomed as brothers and sisters.

Everyone is free to continue their dual citizenship, as members of the Alliance and wherever you wound up, but if you would prefer a fresh start in a different environment we wish you all the best and hope you will continue to think of us as close allies at the very least. :)

Silara Varis

S
[member="Zark"]

Very happy with this. I've missed writing with the Alliance for a looonngg time. We had such a good story and identity. Let's come back, and make the next chapter!

giphy.gif

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Zark"]

Yippeee!! It'll be fun to be back with the GADF, even if it's as an an ally instead of a member.

[member="Ostdern Mastogar"]

Welcome back! To answer your question, yes sort of. The Galactic Alliance won't be returning to the map in the near future, but over the past several months ORC has claimed several former Alliance worlds and restored a Remnant state to power. We are in the process of fleshing out that territory now but the main story thrust concluded with our acquisition of Sullust.

What does this mean for you and any other returning GA characters? It means instead of being a scattered people there is a small echo of the "homeland" for your character to adopt if they so choose. It also means your character could throw in with one of the various Alliance-in-Exile splinter groups dedicated to continuing their nomadic war against the Sith Empire.

If the time ever comes again where the Galactic Alliance has an opportunity to truly reform on the map and a team manifests to make that happen I'll gladly join it or hand over the keys. For now the majority of remaining veterans are focused on the Outer Rim Coalition so a Remnant subfaction is the best that we can provide.

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
[member="Zark"]

Hey dude! I was wondering if the Alliance would be looking to add a fledgling Galactic Triumvirtive to it's band of merry misfits? Or I've versa? Cause, I really, liked the idea of the Alliancs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom