Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of a wookie

Targraanak is, or was, a wookie jedi knight. He has not much of a backstory cultivated on this forum with the exception of the last scene I put him in. That scene ended in him being burnt beyond recognition and lost within the fray of the battle. He lived but the burns were deep enough that hair no longer grows on his body save for a few strands. He never returned to the jedi order and has since been delving into the darkside (though I have not written that, I will say that this is what he has been doing and it was what I intended). That being said, if anyone has a place for a wookie fallen jedi knight as a student or acquaintence I'd like to start writing him now.

As well as that, any jedi that are interested in maybe trying to find his whereabouts you can. The battle was role played quite some time ago but I'm sure there is a jedi detective or two on the forum if that seems like something you want to do.

That sounds great. It could even be some backstory that took place following that battle, so that it could make more sense rather than it being in whatever present time it is at the moment. I'm headed to work but I'll think about the scene that would follow the battle. I might have to read that whole thread, or at least the last page or so XP.

Sounds great. My current detective was frozen in carbonite until 897 ABY (I think three years ago chaos time?) so hopefully it works with whenever that battle happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom