Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Resume Through The Morning Tide

Arcturus realized all at once that he'd managed to blow everything out of proportion. Which wasn't exactly fair of him, because he'd initiated this whole back and forth just as much as she had, and not it seemed like he was changing the rules of the game. He shook his head, heaved a heavy sigh, and slumped down alongside her to the ground.
"I'm sorry" he whispered, that hardened expression softening in an instance. "That wasn't fair of me. You uh... You mentioned someone; I think he's the one who ordered the sacking of my homeworld." He could only think as much, because he couldn't actually remember enough about the incident to be certain. His memory had been tampered with after the fact, experimented on at the hands of some wayward scientist, but hearing the name had been enough to trigger something within him all the same.
He turned his head to look at her. She'd braved the Nether to bring someone back? Having done that first hand, and with an entire group of people, he couldn't even imagine how difficult that had been for her. Heck, he'd done it twice and the second time had been just as harrowing if not more so.
"Did you manage it?" he asked, glancing away from her to stare out over the oceanic world around them, "Did you get her out?"

luIvSC6.png

Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn
Sylvia would've told Cinder how he didn't need to apologize, but with where he steered the conversation that suddenly didn't seem so relevant anymore. Instead, he brought Carnifex up again. All the suffering she endured in her academy days paled in comparison to what that one single man had done to her.

"A bloody fethin' bastard," she curtly replied with a hint of anger. An emotion that used to scare her back when she had just escaped the Sith's clutches, but processed in a much healthier way now. The difference a mind clear of darkness made was like night and day. Emotions weren't so scary anymore. "I'd love to say he'll get what's coming to him, but I don't have that kind of faith in justice." At the very least, Sylvia could take solace in the fact both Elle and herself had made it through everything.

A sigh of resignation escaped her lips.

Cinder's question was first answered by a mhm, while her eyes were fixated on the body of water before her. "I went in expecting to die. I'm not that powerful, and to be honest... I had no idea what I was getting myself into." It was nothing more than a desperate attempt to find the one she loved most.

"All I had were visions, pictures, from the Force. But it worked." She choked up a little. The memories summoned strong emotions. "The- the relief- the overwhelming... everything, I felt when we stepped through that portal and she was still there when we got to the other side..."

A sob.

"Sorry- I... she just means everything to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom