Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Restoring Light-II

Coruscant
Lower Market District
"Take our love, and our memories, and bury them in our hearts where they might bloom evergreen." "Ever and always, we are with you."​

Always....

The days grew longer it seemed and the nights grew shorter. At least they appeared that way to the Jedi Padawan. The crowds provided the perfect distraction. He was dressed as nothing more than a common street thief. He ran through the crowds, weaving in an out through them. They might have thought he was running away from something. But he knew he was running towards something. For many months thus far he had been training. Toning his senses, body, mind with Solenne Abraxas Solenne Abraxas at his side regardless if she wasn't their physically. The jewel that lightly bounced against his chest as he ran through was a constant reminder that she was always with him.

"For when I cannot be with you. For when all other lights have gone out."

Pushing himself further ahead, feet leaving the ground as he bounded between the structures that were close enough to each other. Not carelessness but with accuracy and precision. While he knew this was just the beginning of whatever he was going to face. He wanted to be ready for it at all cost.

He wanted to protect them all.

He leapt up on the walkway and his trek was at an end as he leaned back against the railing and took a few deep breaths to gather himself again. The sun was out, and there was a nice breeze it was almost too perfect.

Too perfect it was.

And there it was, that feeling again. The feeling of hopelessness, cold, dark.

Evil......

His brow furrowed instantly as he glanced down the right side of the walkway, nothing to be seen just random civilians going about their day. He turned down the left side of the walkway and there was a figure in the distance. Aiden turned to face him as the individual neared.

"You are the one who has been after me, us." Aiden spoke as he took a quick glance back towards the civilians that were moving his way and he waved them off. "Go back, get to safety."

And he hoped someone would alert the Jedi about this.

"I had to see you in person, you look a lot like him.....your father." A small smirk came from Sion as his hands remained at his back. "Tell me, do you feel death. Do you feel the cold."

"We will need to work on fortifying your mind…If I wasn't here…"

Aiden's face had hardened, he slowly moved to a defensive stance. The Padawan had his hand on his lightsaber. And it was then he could feel it once more, the dark thoughts entering piercing his mind. However the Padawan was not as he was on Hapes a few months ago. Guidance, force, the light they were with him. The barrier that he held in place was indeed stronger than it was before the last time.

Aiden wielded his lightsaber, the green blade coming to life.

She was with him.....always.

"Impressive....your not as weak as I thought. But yet....." Sion's hand moved forward and a burst of force lightning emitted from his hand towards Aiden.

Aiden's blade came up as he the green blade absorbed the energy from the blast, force lightning. "No....." Aiden responded as the blue lightning continued for a few moments and then stopped. Aiden took a deep breath , his hands gripping his lightsaber more carefully as he watched the dark specter charge him, Sion's red lightsaber brandished.

Thus from afar, a clash of green and red could be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom