Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Rest and (W)rec(k)reation

FN-999

F
OBJECTIVE: HANDLE THE "SITUATION"
ASSOCIATES: Agrippa | Lyra Voi'kryt | Hiram Voss | Nima Appw'rii | Waylon Treicolt | VK-462 | OPEN

"I think you'll need some help if you want to get out of here in a dignified manner."
It was for the good of the entire Stormtrooper Corps - if a journalist or Intelligence officer were to find the Legion Commander in such a wasted state, the Stormtrooper Corps would be the laughing stock of the New Imperial Order. FN-999's pride would not allow for such an event to occur. As Commander Lyra rose up to leave the bar, FN-999 stood up and approached her.

"I'm not thirsty any more, feel free to take any one of my drinks to ease your pain." stated the trooper, pointing to his plate and the bottles within. "I'd like to apologize for the Commander's actions on behalf of the Stormtrooper Corps, hopefully this never happens again."

FN-999 knew he sounded like a father, but he couldn't help it - Commander Lyra currently seemed to have the mental capacity of a small child.

"You are all free to split my drinks, I'm gonna make sure that the Legion Commander becomes presentable before her next assignment." concluded FN-999, turning away from the group of troopers and officers.

He closed in on Lyra, grabbing her by her right arm and pulling her forwards, towards the exit of the bar. They exited without incident, the stormtrooper carefully maneuvering through the bar's halls to prevent any additional embarrassments. The moment he stepped outside, cold nighttime air penetrated every pore in the trooper's body. Surely, the chilled air would help snap the Legion Commander back into reality.

"You should take a taxi back to your lodgings, you're in no position to drive yourself." stated FN-999. "I've got a ride of my own, so this is where we split."

The trooper turned to the left and slowly walked down the nearby road, leaving behind the Legion Commander and her tantalizing black hair.

OOC: This is my final post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom