Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Rescue Mission/Ship Heist

Kai and Gerda

K
giphy.gif

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

A man dressed in civilian clothes is sitting at a table, smoking a cigarette. There is a bandage on the right side of his forehead.

The video has no sound. He appears to be saying something, but there is too much image interference to read his lips. The video quality worsens, then the audio is connected with a rush of static. Small pops and glitches are still apparent as the recording plays.

“Testing, testing…” He waits until he is able to hear his own voice on the playback. After puffing on his cig and exhaling, he starts talking.

“...My name is Alyosha Drutin. I’m sending this message out to whoever is interested in taking part in a rescue mission.

“Nearly a year ago, the crime lord
Tosh Rylance put a bounty on my head after I tried—and failed—to kill him. Since he hasn’t had much luck catching me, Tosh has shifted his attention to my brother, Val Drutin . He sent hunters to capture Val and is currently holding him prisoner on his ship as bait to lure me in.

“In the interest of not leaving my brother to die, I propose putting together a team to infiltrate Tosh’s ship and save Val.

“Participants are welcome to whatever loot you can find—there’s a small museum of antique weapons and armor aboard, and every item is worth at least a million credits. You’re even welcome to claim
the ship itself, once we're finished.

“All I ask is that you let me access the ship’s computer—there are some files I need to download—and leave Tosh to me. I’ll do the job properly this time around.”

END TRANSMISSION

Arryn Jhanson

A
Alyosha Drutin

In response to the broadcasted transmission, Arryn Jhanson would transmit his name and present coordinates along with a message of compliance to the request:

Arryn Jhanson said:
"This is Ajay, of the NOMAD.

I want in.

Send me the details on this frequency when you're ready to commit".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom