Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rescue attempt thread

So, a Mandolorian (Mia) is held prisoner by Daxton Bane, a Sith. Would a rescue attemt thread be private, public or faction? I'm a bit confused as to what it would be. Thanks in advance.

It would have to be public in order for me to rp the hostile npcs. However, please contact me and Mia first, we are working a story on how this would play out first.

Jorn Mair

J
Faction. Its probably going to end up as only the Mando'a are going to save her.(though if you post it put Daxtons name because he would have to fight us or control his troops

According to the rules I can't post if its a faction thread, unless an exception is made. Again, please contact both Mia and me prior to starting the rescue thread so this would go smoothly.

Jorn Mair

J
Alright boys a girls. HK has left for a few days. and we (Verz and I) have decided to continue without him so would any Mandos like to stand up and take his place?

Jorn who is in charge of the rescue? As HK and I discussed we will be running it as a campaign with me controlling the opposition.

I will need to know if you will be gathering intel prior to the strike, how you would approach and how you will disguise yourselves (if at all). Depending on the information you provide me I can properly set up the intro thread of the campaign.

Thanks.

Sorry D its a long reaching plot thread I am working with the Mando faction. Perhaps OP members would be interested in coord campaign of their own I would be more than happy to talk about it in another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom