Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Requests

Jasterian Library
Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Avalore's steps echoed through the library hall. It was vast, larger than she had ever seen before. She would have loved to have spent some time pouring over the shelves, but time was something she was short on lately.

She pulled out at seat and sat across from the vaguely familiar form of Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel . It was unlikely he'd recall the shy figure that was Ashin's apprentice, but she remembered him. She cleared throat and waited for his attention to pull naturally from his texts.

"Ashin needs to call in a favor," she told him, straight and to the point.

He had felt the woman come before he even responded. But he had played the absorbed and inattentive scholar. Finally he looked up from a treatsie on the Fall of the Republic and nodded. It wasn't a question of what, or where, or why. Ashin needed help. He owed Ashin his life and more. She knew Mandalorians enough to know there would be no questions asked if that chit was called in. Reaching for a cup of caff as black as the cold of space, he took a swig and nodded to his new company.

"Go on..."

Avalore Avalore

Last edited:
Avalore let out of puff of relieved air.

"The jedi have her. They're putting her on trial. We need to arrange a way out, and that is something better done with numbers. I'll... need support in getting it," she admitted briskly.

"Interested in hearing more?"

[/code]

He smiled, not really mirthful or bitter, but thinly to be sure. Again, the child before him wouldn't know. But he didn't really have a choice in the matter with his debt to the former Empress.

"I can provide myself. I cannot commit House Mereel forces. And I might know a few mercenary types who would be willing to help break her out, for the right price. That price I can cover, to an extent. Do you have a plan for getting her out?"

Avalore Avalore

Last edited:
Avalore returned the thin smile, the lines around her eyes softening.

"I have the framework. There's still some... key components before anything can start moving. ...You wouldn't happen to know a way through station shields, would you?"

"Besides just slipping a shield-cutter on a torpedo and setting it to rubble? Not off hand. Your best bet is an inside man, or at least someone willing to be for a price. What sort of shields we talking about anyway?"

The tactician had awoken and the book lay forgotten for the moment as he eyed the younger.

"I owe Ashin. We'll get her out, lass."

Avalore shook her head and reached for the deep pocket of her pants. She didn't have those answers memorized, not yet. She resorted to pulling up the vague report they had of the jedi ship that was holding her. She slid over the holo pad and let him read, speaking only after she felt he got the gist of it.

"We're looking for a skilled astrogator too, if you know one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom