Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting Planet and Species Pictures

Okay I need a picture for the following Planet & Species.

Melody - A planet that is a Terrestrial Giant that s made up of mostly land a few lakes
Musicians - A human like species that is Mute, has Thick Bones and Skin due to heavy gravity.

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
2u9l2me.jpg

There's your planet... hope you like it! :) Let me know if you want anything changing, I added 3 moons because... thinking that it's giant then it would have a very strong gravitational pull. And they add the benefit of making the planet seem bigger. In my head they're called "Waits", "Bowie" and "Vedder"... but they're just ideas. ;D

I'll be making some species examples now. :)

@[member="hoytti"]

Thank you so much, This should work.
Oh and before I forget. Due to future changes to the planet the species will change slightly to. The Species will no longer be thick boned, instead they will just carry an instrument at all times.
@Mr Jack GFX

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
@[member="hoytti"]

This species thing is quite hard, hence why it's taking me a while. I'll hopefully have at least one option for you tomorrow evening. I'm working all day today, otherwise it'd be done sooner. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom