Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Rank and Promotion

Some of you may have noticed that our roster lists have been updated and cleared out for the most part. This does not represent an IC stripping of rank, merely our list of active characters.

This list will be combed through every third month for inactive members. This is a reasonable amount of time for any measure of activity. As long as you participate in any sort of thread inside a three month period, you'll stay on the list.

Now on to the real matter; Rank requests.

Post here with the character that requires a rank (One character per post). Be reasonable with your requests, and please state your division (Army, Navy, Protectorate, OmegaPyre). At any point, a request may require some post indicating activity within the faction. The higher the rank, the more active you are expected to be.

For Officer positions, First Lieutenant (Army) or Lieutenant (Navy) is as high as one can start without some prior form of military service in another faction.

To request a promotion, you will need to display evidence of work in the field or done in service to the Protectorate. The higher you go on the ladder, the more work will be required for promotions.

Im not too fussed which rank my character is assigned, but because he has only recently enlisted with the Protectorate I think its realistic he receives nothing more than an Enlisted Rank. I am looking to commit as a Full Member of the OmegaPyre division. I will leave the rank up to your discretion.

Character is currently a mercenary until a rank has been decided upon, and an ex Republic Soldier (Rank undetermined). Specialties include piloting and diplomacy. 28 years of age, has spent 6 years of service in the Republic Army.

If you think my character is better assigned elsewhere I am open for suggestions.
Thanks

[member="Lydeck"]

It's worth noting that OmegaPyre is a wholly separate entity from the Protectorate military. There's no crossover with the two.

That said, I have no problem with assigning you the rank of Ensign or Lieutenant, given past service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom