Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Republic Ranger Anti - Material Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
47422-1-1344449788.jpg

Image Source: Fallout: New Vegas Video Game
Intent: A personal weapon for Cloudburner
Development Thread: If Necessary
Manufacturer: Cloudburner
Model: MKI
Affiliation: Cloudburner
Modularity:Yes
Production: Unique
Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Length: 140cm
Weight: 14kg
Ammunition Type: Power Cell and Gas canister
Ammunition Capacity: 14 Shots
Effective Range: 180 Metres
Rate of Fire: Semi Automatic
Special Features:
- Is very accurate, precise and reliable.

Description: The Republic Anti-Material Blaster Rifle is a Sniper Blaster Rifle which is reliable, accurate and impressive. It was built by Cloudburner after he joined the Republic. It can shoot for long distances. However, it does have flaws. It is not very accurate at close range, practically. It is a very powerful blaster rifle, capable of disembowelling your target at long ranges. It is very heavy and requires a surface to be able to lay it down on, to shoot. It is powerful against all types of light and medium armour, however it may not do full damage against heavy armour. It is also very weak when penetrating walls, as the blaster bolt can travel through but loses most of it's power, speed and overall damage when it travels through walls.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Rusty

Hi, my name is Rusty and I'll be your friendly neighborhood Factory judge.

Interesting concept on for a rifle, but you're a little light on detail. There are two things I'd like you to address in the description. Firstly, is it any good against armor? Secondly, you'll need at least one more weakness listed if we're gonna call it balanced. Useless at close range is purely a game mechanic.

Tag me once you've got edits done or if you have any questions. Thanks much.

[member="Cloudburner"]

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
[member="Rusty"]

Edits Completed. I will list them here so you don't have to search through all that info.

EDITS: It is powerful against all types of light and medium armour, however it may not do full damage against heavy armour. It is also very weak when penetrating walls, as the blaster bolt can travel through but loses most of it's power, speed and overall damage when it travels through walls.

Rusty

Yeah, that'll do. Just remember that people tend to keep an eye on big guns like this. Be smart with how you use it.

Pending approval.

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom