Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Forum Issues

Is it possible to have a member of the admin team take a look at the Galactic Republic forum please? There's something seemingly very wrong with our settings.

Here are all the issues I've found thus far:
  1. When I create a new forum, and select the ability for all members of rank "Member" through "Admin" to see/read/post/moderate, by default it selects a non-moderator or faction admin as the "Led By" member, without giving the ability to change or modify said person.
  2. Like the above, if I create a new forum, and select the ability for only members of the rank of "Moderator" or "Admin" to see/read/post/moderate, by default it selects the correct board moderator ( [member="Kayleigh Tyven"] ). However the moment I re-edit that new board back to including the "Member" role, it again changes the moderator.
  3. Finally, we have a bunch of dead links that can't be removed or edited.
I am happy to provide screenshots of each item I am requesting to have looked at, if need be, for further detail as to what I mean.

Edited to remove the points addressed by Anja.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

My clarification was meant to cover 1, 2, and 5.

Unfortunately I have no dice on 3 or 4. 6 is a bit confusing, perhaps you should clarify that with a screenshot or describe what you mean. Otherwise the rest will probably have to be dealt with by an admin :)

Sure. Here's the issue with that particular item. The faction navigation with the two highlighted items are dead links. The first being the Senate which is still very much present. The second being the General Defense Force OOC discussion which no longer exists. The links can't be edited.

WK2vCTw.jpg

Clicking either one brings you to the "Page not found" error:

5lIAT9w.jpg

Ah, I see. To my knowledge the rest of your issues can only be fixed by an admin, not an FA/FO. Per your question on sub-forums I'm sure an admin would be willing to help you out with that if you asked nicely, that's how I was able to get sub-forums for my faction's forums.

With that I'll walk myself out. Best of luck!

PM me this weekend and I'll take care of it.

The Republic has a lot of custom creation injected into it and is different from most other factions, because for the longest time I would screw around with it (cause I'm OG Pubbie). PM your Skype if you have one or some other method of chat we can use so we can set an appointed time to meet up and remedy your issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom