Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Corporal Recruitment!

Gax Oaldiro

Sergeant of The Republic Huntsmen
ATTENTION SOLDIERS OF THE REPUBLIC! Ever dreamed of becoming a military officer? Now you can start. I am recruiting a second in command Corporal for my special forces unit, The Republic Huntsmen. We mostly do Counter-Sith operations and other missions. For example, raiding a Sith temple or Techno Union factory is something we would do.

JOIN THE HUNTSMEN!

original.jpg

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
[member="Gax Oaldiro"]

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I have a proposal. Your unit could be integrated into the 228th Black Operations Division of the Republic military. You'd have access to some highly specialized equipment, including stealth devices. If this interests you, pm me, and we'll sort out the details :)

[member="Willreich Ritter"] - I think that we he meant for was that if you are looking to start bottom up this is an opportunity to do so together with him.
The NCOs are not officers per se, but could be good prospects to rise to Lt so to speak.

[member="Gax Oaldiro"]

Thoja Arlos said:
[member="Gax Oaldiro"]

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I have a proposal. Your unit could be integrated into the 228th Black Operations Division of the Republic military. You'd have access to some highly specialized equipment, including stealth devices. If this interests you, pm me, and we'll sort out the details :)
That would make sense and make you two have a good reason to Role Play together. But, the Huntsmen should be a special snow flake inside the 228th of course. The Generals super special forces task force so to speak.

Just fleshing it out. I am popping out now.... ;)

[member="Gax Oaldiro"] [member="Thoja Arlos"]

I am not a Republic member, but as a merc I am more than willing to take part in your operations. I promise discretion and quality work. I am also not opposed to the Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom