Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reporting in

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
If anyone is wondering what the discussion was, link here

Basically I am trying to bring back our MCO espionage division going again, boost up our activity, show that we are capable of RP besides just mercenary work and yelling "Waaaaaagh" while firing in the air, and hopefully get some fun spy stories going.

[member="Jenna Templar"] you and Erela will probably end up as partners, at least for a while, depends how many other people I'll be able to get interested, so get to know each other.

[member="Noah Corek"] if this is an issue I can withdraw and find other employment. I don't want to feel uncomfortable or cause an issue.

[member="HK-36"] I certainly appreciate the offer but I don't want to cause problems.

Thank you though. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Erela Annan"],

Indeed, just a misunderstanding, you are most welcome among us, Erela :) We have a very specific sense of humor here in the Protectorate you'll get used to it with time :p

Also, how would you like a signature as a sort of welcoming gift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom