Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Reporting for duty

Ibra is sitting in a shuttle so she can be transported onto an Alliance warship for active duty. The young trooper would nervously shake her knee while staring down at the floor, her first official post since joining the armed forces. She has a good luck charm on her hip, a small clone era blaster pistol after an encounter with a higher ranked trooper, supposedly a cryo frozen clone that just recently woke up.

"Nervous?" Brium asked, engulfed in a cloud of smoke from his cigarra. He checked both his blasters, twirling them before depositing them back into his holsters. Next he inspected his blaster-rifle, splitting it apart into three sections adeptly.

"Worst part is the first kill, right? That's what everybody tells you. The worst part, though, is having to share a mess hall with a bunch of Republic soldiers." Brium's droid sat next to him, absentmindedly looking about the cabin.

"Sir, the optimal time to recover a sample from the clone of Fett is now-" 8UK-3T began to say.

Brium shushed him, looking over at the Twi'Lek.

She would quickly look up at Brium and shake her head to wake herself up.

"All I care about is finally getting some sort of decent assignment, all this waiting around has made me nervous especially with the Maw at our doorstep." She would say while eyeing the droid and keeping a hand on her holster with the old clone pistol in it

Brium smiled. 8UK-3T stared blankly at the woman.

"Don't mind him." Brium said. "Bucket, make nice." The droid curtly nodded its head in greetings. "Hello. Your BPM is slightly elevated. Would you like a vitamin?" 8UK-3T chirped.

"Waiting around is the best part. I've still got time to count all my appendages, before something gets shot off." Brium joked. The ship jolted, and the cabin lightly rocked.

"Speaking of appendages." Brium eyed Ibra's tentacles hanging off her shoulders.

"The name's Otto." He lied. "Hey, so, uh, quick question." He itched his chin. "You remember where we're headed, exactly? You know how it is with these long military tours, everything starts blending together after a while." He watched her facial expression to see if she bought his bogus story.

"Supposedly a border world on the Alliance Maw border, so I'm assuming something like Empress Teta or Ensolica."

She would relax and cross her arms while resting against the wall of the shuttle, herself bobbing and jolting due to the craft. She seemed new to the Alliance and to military life in general, she has no scars or marks on herself, even her armor looked brand new other than the holder on her hip.

"So why did you decide to join with the Defense Force and why the infantry of all things?"

"I guess I'm a little bit of a masochist. I'm starting to think I'm invincible. Like I can't die." He lifted his armor plates on his midsection, pulling up fabric and showing Ibra a puckered white burn scar from his chest to his stomach, something that was once a nearly fatal wound. He prodded the folds of the scar tissue, chuckling.

"Lightsaber. Nasty business." He knocked on his prosthetic leg, attached at the knee of his left leg. The metal ringed dully against his knuckles.

"Wookiee with a Gammorean axe. Took it off in one swing." He pointed to 8UK-3T's headpiece. "Don't tell him, but that's his third replacement head. He keeps getting it shot off." He whispered.

"To be honest with you? Credits. Hey, know anything about that supposed clone on board?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom