Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Report Missing Logos & Elements in Skin Templates

Please read the entire opening post before posting or else you will delay any help in solving your issue.

Use this thread to report when a logo or element of a skin template that is normally in the skin is now suddenly missing.

Examples would be the SWRP Chaos logo disappearing as well as the navbar.

If you saw the issue and it's been fixed, please do not post in this thread.

Use the following template for this thread and nothing more:
  • Skin Template: [Blue - Heroes, Red - Villains, Green - Gungan, etc.]
  • Missing Element: [Logo, navbar, forums, etc.]

If the problem requires more to describe it than provided in the template, please make a new thread in the Report Bugs & Errors Forum.

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
On my phone, for a while two forums (the discussion area and the introductions forum) main page navigations (where you can click the sub-forums and go to them there.) went missing. On my computer they were there, but on my phone no. They eventually came back after a while, but clicking on the forums and clicking which sub-forum manually got annoying while the problem lasted. I may have just clicked something to make them go away, but I had no idea how to bring them back. :/

Once again, it solved itself somehow but I'm still wondering how it happened...

Farnyr

F
The main Chaos Logo is missing for me, it's just a small rectangle with the word 'Logo' in it and the search bar is misplaced, being in the middle of the screen and right underneath the Nav Bar of my browser. I use the Gungan Green theme.
NgVvAKu.png
FmKyWWx.png

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
  • Skin Template: Red - Villains
  • Missing Element: Logo (along with it, the search engine is on the top of the page and centered ~ figure this get fixed automatically, but just thought I'd mention it.)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
  • Skin Template: All of them, as usual
  • Missing Element: Logo, also as usual
Edit: Okay, now it's just the Red one, the Green one and Dark Harvest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom