Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renegade Extremist For Hire

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

And you in a family way... Careful, eventually you might actually vex me and I'll come after you and yours... You might have the brute force, but you lack any sort of cunning or foresight. And here one had heard the blind developed other means of sight.. Obviously they'd never met you. Blind in every way that matters.

[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
Would you be willing to take a look at this bounty?

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

And you in a family way... Careful, eventually you might actually vex me and I'll come after you and yours... You might have the brute force, but you lack any sort of cunning or foresight. And here one had heard the blind developed other means of sight.. Obviously they'd never met you. Blind in every way that matters.
How cute, someone who is completely unaware of whom they are referring to.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

I know precisely who I am referring to, as well as what. So sad you didn't have an open wedding. I could have sent you a toaster. A cheap one. With no warranty. Gods knows it would still last longer than your marriage. Be careful to stay away from stairs, it would be such a shame if you fell.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

I know precisely who I am referring to, as well as what. So sad you didn't have an open wedding. I could have sent you a toaster. A cheap one. With no warranty. Gods knows it would still last longer than your marriage. Be careful to stay away from stairs, it would be such a shame if you fell.
When you've brushed up on your history of more than just the One Sith, perhaps you'll understand the reason why you're not being taken seriously.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

I'm not taken seriously? Really? Those bounties you keep adding say otherwise.
Yes, a bounty placed by someone who has the knowledge and power to rend those pathetic little "troops" and guerrilla fighters to pieces all by her lonesome. If you were taken seriously, there would be a body in a morgue and not a bounty on someone who has more time to speak than she does to lead.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

You clearly are not paying attention. Good. You will be all the more surprised when things come together. And please, we all know you spend far too much time trying to find self worth on your back to manage to accomplish anything. But no, keep attempting to intimidate me, I always like a good laugh. ;)

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

You clearly are not paying attention. Good. You will be all the more surprised when things come together. And please, we all know you spend far too much time trying to find self worth on your back to manage to accomplish anything. But no, keep attempting to intimidate me, I always like a good laugh. ;)
If you are still under the presumption that the continued existence of any state or government bodes ill or well for me, then you are sorely mistaken.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Continue to think that. I keep myself much better informed than you do.

That one took you awhile, did I hurt your delicate little flower of a soul? Best run back to your husband. Throw yourself at him, maybe he can make you feel important. Valued. As if you have worth. Deep down you'll always know it's a lie. This is why you feel the need to tell me how important you are, to rage and thrash like a fool. Because you know you are nothing.

Crawl away now little one, on your knees where you belong. I'll come for you when I'm good and ready, and no little freelancers you can scrape up will stop me.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Continue to think that. I keep myself much better informed than you do.

That one took you awhile, did I hurt your delicate little flower of a soul? Best run back to your husband. Throw yourself at him, maybe he can make you feel important. Valued. As if you have worth. Deep down you'll always know it's a lie. This is why you feel the need to tell me how important you are, to rage and thrash like a fool. Because you know you are nothing.

Crawl away now little one, on your knees where you belong. I'll come for you when I'm good and ready, and no little freelancers you can scrape up will stop me.
Continue to think yourself above anything more than the common rabble. You were never important, you never amounted to anything. If you believe yourself to be capable, test your mettle; if not, then stay silent like the lamb you are. Walk into the slaughter, ignorant and proud - your pretense of authority is just that, pretend. You are beneath the dirt that grinds beneath the soles of my boots, lower than the Dark Jedi, and far more inferior than the smallest of nuna.

You are beneath me, whelp, there is nothing you can do to alter the path of destiny that you have set yourself on - you will bring ruin to your allies and yourself. Once all of your friends, family, and allies are dead and gone, when you beg for death and mercy, you will find none.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Better a year as a tiger than a hundred as a sheep. Try and find your teeth again all you like, but they are gone and you fool no one and nothing by pretending it is otherwise. Hide behind your husband and his credits. You are nothing and no one. You say how easily you could end me and yet you hide on your planet, deep in Sith space and try and instigate others to do your work for you. Because you are incompetent. You are weak. Worthless.

I have become more than most, and I am becoming still. Just watch me. Oh, that's right. You're blind. You see nothing. Even if you could you've not the mind to figure out what I am doing. But think you are smart, think you are canny. Make it that much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom