Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rendili Battlemaster Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
commission__imperial_commando_by_turin_the_forsaken-d35zkew.jpg

Image Source: By David Fernandez
Intent:
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/42909-a-swift-blow-to-the-phrik/ (24 posts and still going)
Manufacturer: Rendili Stardrive
Model: Battlemaster Armor
Affiliation: Rendili Defense Forces, Select Units approved by Rendili Stardrive (Only from within the Republic or Silver Jedi)
Modularity: No
Production: Limited
Material: Phrik, Armorweave Cloak, Blastweave
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 8 kg
Quality: 8
Special Features:
  • Lightsaber Resistant Phrik
  • Armorweave cloak adds minor blaster resistance on top of phrik's durability
  • Advanced HUD (Tracks wearer and squad vitals, night vision, battlefield clock, thermal mode)
  • wrist mounted cable launcher
  • Issued with an accompanying electrostaff
Description: After the devstating defeat at the battle of Alderaan as the Republic attempted to free it from the control of the One Sith it became very clear to Rendili that the average soldier didn't stand much of a chance against the viciousness of the Sith Force Users, no matter what their training. Even skilled swordmasters were cut down without mercy or before they could do harm to the Sith as the lightsabers cut them down at the time. It became further evident at Zeltros when Rendili Defense Force Troopers did battle with the Sithspawn monsters of the enemy in the streets. Even though they did whittle down the enemy numbers, they suffered equal casualties as well, and they could not sufficiently bring harm to the Black Blade unit.

These battles made it clear that Rendili needed new combat armor for its soldiers, especially for those elites sent out to the front lines in the name of the Republic. Their Battlemasters, skilled with blades, would be equipped in armor made to be reminiscent of the Senate Commandos of long ago. Made with phrik mined from deposits on Rendili itself, the Battlemaster Armor is issued only to Rendili's elite defense forces, along with electrostaffs made from the same material, and those deemed worthy enough by their acting officer and current CEO of Rendili Stardrive Camellia Swift.

@[member="Camellia Swift"]
I'd suggest submitting a submission for the electrostaff as well, for the sake of making sure people don't complain about it or report it for any reason, but having the materials from this thread + it being a generic canon weapon I will not force you to do so. I'd still do it myself, but that's a personal preference.

Anyways, this is simple enough and you already possess a decent development thread of the length I would request from a limited production armor that has listed whom may use the armor and equipment.

Approved, pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom