Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ren Tags.

Yay or nay?

• Total voters
Right. So we all know the Knights of Ren from the new movie, and theres bound to be even more info on them coming up in episode 8.

So my question is why not have a rank tag for them thats seperate? They're a cannon organization now, more so than the witches, and more importantly as more people come to join the site, most if not all will know of the group.

Just an idea. While Im no Ren nor would I make one, i do think it does deserve its own recognition with the new Trilogy.

Progflaw99

giphy.gif

Tirdarius said:
[member="Darth Ferox"]

I'm sadly forced to agree with your reasoning.

Even though the Sith-wannabe heretics will burn with the coming wars. We won't need their tags after that :p
Why would we wanna be like you? You've spent thousands of years getting massacred by Jedi and each other ;)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Darth Ferox"]

number of Jedi in canon: 1 bazillion
number of SIth in canon: 1 bazillion
number of Ren in canon: meh...

Niche is niche. No Ren titles plz. :(

skin, bone, and arrogance
Jay Scott Clark said:
[member="Darth Ferox"]

number of Jedi in canon: 1 bazillion
number of SIth in canon: 1 bazillion
number of Ren in canon: meh...

Niche is niche. No Ren titles plz. :(
If everything went with what is in canon, half the retarded nonsense that this board allows would be banned.

Something being niche is not a good reason to exclude them. May I point you to the Witches of Dathomir?

[member="Tirdarius"] we could have been such good pals :(

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] we don't know much about the canon Ren for the moment (I really dislike how sparse flavour is for the new post-RotJ canon is right now) but given the main antagonist of the new trilogy is among them, I don't buy lack of canon exposure as good reasoning when we have witch tags. I have nothing against the witch tags at all, I like them, but by your logic they shouldn't exist either. My question is why are you so against them? Why does one more tag you are under no obligation to use affect you at all?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Natasi Fortan said:
If everything went with what is in canon, half the retarded nonsense that this board allows would be banned.
I'd be banned. That's for sure. :D

Natasi Fortan said:
Something being niche is not a good reason to exclude them. May I point you to the Witches of Dathomir?
Two wrongs don't make a right. I still have no idea why Staff allowed a Witch tag other than, "Because craftshop."

Darth Ferox said:
Theres more Ren in cannon than Sith.
Are you high? Oh wait. You mean Disney canon. Ugh... I don't think Chaos uses Disney canon exclusively? I'm pretty sure we're still canon everything right now. Sooo... Nahhh. :p

Samka Derith said:
My question is why are you so against them? Why does one more tag you are under no obligation to use affect you at all?
Kinda feels like a single Major Factions way of gaming the Rank Tags for personal use. AKA, minority leveraging the majority. But that's just my 2 cents. Again. 1 bazillion sith in canon(s) vs Kylo? I'm going nahhh bro.

[member="Tirdarius"]

To be fair, the Jedi numbers were also hinted at in the original triolgy. Just watching the first made movies gives you a grand total of three named Jedi.

And in episode four you only have one with the others coming later. It wasnt until 1 2 and 3 that we saw the organization of the Jedi in full.

They've already said there are other Ren (at least, thats what I've heard. I've never looked into it).

Jay Scott Clark said:
I'd be banned. That's for sure. :D

Two wrongs don't make a right. I still have no idea why Staff allowed a Witch tag other than, "Because craftshop."

Are you high? Oh wait. You mean Disney canon. Ugh... I don't think Chaos uses Disney canon exclusively? I'm pretty sure we're still canon everything right now. Sooo... Nahhh. :p

Kinda feels like a single Major Factions way of gaming the Rank Tags for personal use. AKA, minority leveraging the majority. But that's just my 2 cents. Again. 1 bazillion sith in canon(s) vs Kylo? I'm going nahhh bro.
With Disney it depends on what rights have been given. Disney is copyrighted so I doubt the use of canon by Disney will be allowed here unless the website owner paid copyright fines to use Disney canon.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I just mean for some of the newer members. Most of the EU stuff I didnt know till I started asking around here.

Still dont know that much anyway.

But I lnow Disney canon pretty well. So too will pretty much everyone else on the board, given its more promoted than the EU. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom