Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Remember What Happened That One Day?

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Remember What Happened That One Day?
Coruscant, Jedi Temple Hangar
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

shield_core_divider.png

Before Knighthood...

Chad_Jasper_bio_pic_final_remix.png
Jasper was exhausted. He had just had what he was certain was one of the most stressful weeks of his life. Of course, this was more or less exaggeration on his end. He was always stressed, but this felt especially so. Being asked to speak in front of a class of younglings about the basics of engineering was something that he had to really mentally prepare himself for. He was, by no means, a public speaker. That combined with his social anxiety made for a terrible calm before a storm that seemed far larger than it really was. The talk hadn't happened yet, but the anticipation alone was killing him.

He really had far more stressful moments in his life, though. One not that long ago, actually. The marks on his chest that Carnifex had left had inflicted him with visions he had never expected. It had been a few months ago now, and he had talked with Valery and Amani about the entire ordeal, but the sight of the galaxy in ruins was one that certainly filled him with dread, even well after the events had ran their course.

The Padawan couldn't dwell on that now. He had to relax. Perhaps he'd go on a walk to clear his head before this whole "talk" thing. That sounded like a good idea.

"Jasper," Pyf chimed in, "You've been staring at the wall for ten minutes. Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah," Jasper insisted to his droid companion. "I'm fine. Just... thinking, that's all. I'm gonna go on a walk now."

And with that, Jasper got to his feet, threw on his vest, and prepared to exit his ship. As he lowered the off-ramp, however, he was met by a familiar face. It was Silas, and he looked notably distressed.

"Silas?" he reacted, quickly composing himself. "Y-you alright?"

Silas's concerns came first. That was his friend, after all, and he had listened to Jasper's worries before. It was time for him to return the favor.

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Talk with Jasper about the past
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

div1.png
"Silas?" he reacted, quickly composing himself. "Y-you alright?"
Silas had been waiting for Jasper to come out of his ship for a short time, contemplating whether or not he should talk about this subject at all. Eventually, with Jasper coming out of his ship it was now or never "Evening Jasper, sorry if I've caught you by surprise" it was unlike Silas to ever show up unannounced, normally he'd tell the individuals way in advance.

However, since his confrontation with Kaahlil Kaahlil there was one thing that was constantly playing back in his head. They mentioned that Jasper knew something, a truth that his friend had been hiding from all of them. He didn't want to dig up old memories like this, but it was the only way to put his mind at ease.

"I'm doing alright, I just need to talk to you about someone, or something by that fact," he said with a sigh "What do you know about Kaahlil? Master Kahlil's clone?"

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

shield_core_divider.png

"What do you know about Kaahlil? Master Kahlil's clone?"

Jasper stood in a daze for a moment. It was a lot to take in, really. First, Kahlil. That was Valery's late husband, right? So Silas's former master. Easy, that part was figured out. Now, part to was a real conundrum. First of all, who had named this guy? Kaahlil? More emphasis on the a was such a weird idea. More importantly though, Jasper had absolutely no idea who this was. He had never met Kahlil, so why would he know about his clone?

Realistically, there was only one rational response to the stage question, at least in his half asleep state.

"What?"

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png
"You know of Master Kahlil, correct?" Silas casually as he slowly began walking up to his friend "Well, let's just say the sith have made a total opposite clone. One of which is under direct orders from Carnifex himself" he said before only stopping a few steps away, determined and focused on getting answers. Jasper was known to be a sith killer, but when a servant of the dark lord mentioned his name it was still a surprise his close friend was still linked to the man himself.

"On a patrol on Ilum, Kaahlil tricked me into thinking it was my former Master and tried to strike me down. Thankfully, I managed to fight him off and just about escaped with my life" Silas explained as he leaned up against the ship, his head looking down to the floor "During that battle, he mentioned your name and the fact you knew how all this ended..." finally looking up, he glared into Jaspers's eyes.

"What does he mean by that?"

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple Hangar

shield_core_divider.png

"Oh," Jasper frowned, taking in the admittedly overwhelming amount of information that had been dumped on him. "Knew how all this ended..."

There was really only one thing that came to Jasper's mind. He shuddered for a moment, chills running up the verves along his spinal cord. If Carnifex was involved than it really only meant one thing: The End-times. At least, the vision of the end-times he had been shown, anyways. A faint sigh escaped his lips.

"It's nothing," the padawan insisted. "Just some phony visions he put in my head."

It was more than that, of course, but Jasper didn't want to burden Silas with the knowledge that Carnifex wanted to end the galaxy as they understood it. It was a lot to hear about on it's own. He'd bare the burden of seeing it.

On his own.

qC8JFYe.png

div1.png
"Knew how all this ended..."
Silas frowned slightly from how Jasper said it as if it was some kind of bad memory. Whatever Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex had told him really must have left a mark, and Silas wanted to get into his head to know what that was. He was Jasper's friend, if it meant helping him carry the weight then he'd do just that.

"Jasper, you may think it's a phony vision, but it may turn out to be more than that. I know it may be hard to dig up again, but I must know what Carnifex's servant was talking about" he said caringly as he walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder "Please, you must understand it will harm me not knowing what is coming than not"

He didn't want to make Jasper uncomfortable in any way or force him to spill the beans. One way or another it was going to be revealed, Silas just didn't want it to be too late when it did.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

shield_core_divider.png

"Jasper, you may think it's a phony vision, but it may turn out to be more than that. I know it may be hard to dig up again, but I must know what Carnifex's servant was talking about"

Jasper let out a deep sigh. The padawan wasn't prepared for this kind of confrontation, but it seemed that Carnifex had flaunted his friend with this 'truth,' as it were. Acting like what he had shown him was an inevitable really got under his skin. It wasn't a vision, just a nightmare. The old Sith was banking on overwhelming fear making it a reality. Jasper was terrified of the implications, but he couldn't buckle.

Not when so many people were beginning to stray their eyes towards him. With Corin gone and Iris less present...

"He showed me the end," the padawan sighed, "Plain and simple. It's not prophetic at all, just a doomsday wish. Bet he's proud of that one, trying to give night terrors to padawans..."

He exhaled ever so slightly in frustration. The entire situation was a joke, and he was the end of it.

"What that Kaahlil guy told you was garbage. Make believe."

He had to convince himself that was the case. Jasper didn't want to believe in the alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom